Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Why does Polaris get bashed so hard!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2003 | 12:25 AM
Trailblazer
Default Why does Polaris get bashed so hard!!!!!!

carver,
One of the few things I have regreted is to never have served. My grandfather was in WWII and my father was in Korea. army is just a nickname I grew up with because of my name. The only way I've made a difference is to stand up for those who do!

Old 03-10-2003 | 01:06 AM
Pro Rider

I really don't understand why everyone is jumping on this bandwagon. Why do we want to commit our boys to die in this very ugly sequel of a war already fought. I really don't get it. I just don't give a damn about this part of the world. Screw 'em.

Old 03-10-2003 | 02:37 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider

As someone who spent 6.5 long months serving in Desert Shield & Desert Storm I can tell you this, we did intend to get Saddam and invade Baghdad. I sat for over 1 month 60 miles from Baghdad wondering what the he!! we were waiting for, and I know it wasn't Bush stopping us. For reasons we will never know the World stopped us from completing what we knew we had to do, oust the Hitler wannabe. As for the reasons that we are there for now, to me it doesn't matter. I dont have to agree or disagree with them, all I know is that we have a sh!tload of our people over there getting ready to do what their country is asking of them. I would assume by your lack of support fourlix you have never served your country, which is fine. But at least you had a choice. I dont see our 10 year olds running around training to invade another country, or delivering bombs to kill people with different views, or worse, training to kill our own people. There is a reason you are entitled to have your opinions, and it ain't because the U.S and our Allies sat on our a$$es when some sh!thead tried threatening other countries. I am sure there are many other reasons why we are over there that we will never know, because our Gov. is just like all the others, you only know what they want you to know and nothing more. So have your opinions, but unless you support your country and back our troops, in my eyes, you are not American. And for all the people that like to demonstrate against the country that gave them the right to demonstrate, I will personaly buy you a ticket to fly your a$$ to any other country of your choice. And try burning the Flag in my front yard!!
Also, as a side note. There is a female college basketball player ( I believe) who turns her back on the American Flag during the National Anthem in protest of war, which is her right I guess. I'd like to see her get that same scholarship and free education in another country. Kick her a$$ out of school!!

Thanks for the right to post my opinion.

Polaris sucks!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]J/K

Old 03-10-2003 | 11:48 AM
Trailblazer

I Love this thread! It has a little of everything.

Old 03-10-2003 | 02:01 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

Bill35: The kind of guy who has to drive aroung to womens hair salons allday working my rear off to get these women to buy my salon products, Avon, and also I have to get home with enough money to get the satelite so I can catch Opra at 4:00 istead of 3:00. I know its a little lame. I have to swallow hard every morning (pride goes down hard)
Trust me I wish I could afford to drive something else, But honestly If you had to haul clients around, put on 20K miles a year, and had 12K would you buy a Used Buick, a Used Dodge or used Accord.
Seriously; I do have a Chevy 3/4 4x4 for hauling the bikes, so I am not totally a *****.

Old 03-10-2003 | 07:04 PM
Pro Rider

that's ok army, by reading your replies im' confident that your a true patriot![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2003 | 11:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

I can only say that I have a 99 6x6 bigboss polaris that was bashed by family and friends. It gets no easy ride to the church. I've had it in the air twice now once to out the main Chains when it landed and last weekend took out both front shocks the machine was never meant to fly.. My Brother bought a 500i AC and was quick to run the polaris in the ground his has been back to the dealer so many times that the dealer kicked him out and refuses to contuinue the warrenty on it says it is being abused (IT'S AN OFF ROAD MACHINE)
He brought thought the ice never damaged the front wheel but push the A-Arms back enough to break the frame.
has had brake's freeze,gas cable freeze,headlights blow.REAL peace of ***t, and we all ride together. so you tell me!
I'll stay with the BOSS or get CRAZY on a Z400.
see ya

Old 03-11-2003 | 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

die thread! just die!

Old 03-11-2003 | 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

We own two Polaris Scrambler 500's.......one 2000 4x4 and a 2002 Black Scrambler X

Both have been very dependable & fun quads to ride. I would recommend one to anybody!!

As mentioned before, there are a lot of loyalists out there that do not believe that Performance & Automatic belong in the same sentence. So be it. Give me an automatic on a hill climb anyday!

Then you have the weight issue. The biggest reason that Japanese bikes are under 600 lbs. is not because they want it to be for performance it's all about MONEY. There is a maximum weight limit of 600 lbs. on the imported bikes. If they are heavier it costs them more money to import it. If they could build a frame a beefy as Polaris does and larger components I'm sure they would.

Old 03-11-2003 | 11:51 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: carver
die thread! just die!
LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Why does Polaris get bashed so hard!!!!!!