Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

I hate to say I told you so, but........

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-1999, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ERIC,thank you for that post.I Agree with you.Ride,you say that anyone who does'nt like Honda is because they havent had experiences with Honda.You say that some people just say they owned a Honda and make up stuff that went wrong just to make the Honda look bad.So that means that anybody who ever had a problem with their Honda and tells us about it is lying?That means that no Honda ever has had any problems?Honda is UNTOUCHABLE?AT WHAT?Is it the best hill climber?The best mudder?The best trail rider?The best duner?The best racer? The best at everything? While I must agree that Honda does indeed make a great quad,no single quad in the world can lay claim to ALL the above,including Honda.Posts like yours disgust me.You come in here and brag about your Honda and put down other makes/models.You see,im not partial to any manufactures quads,Im partial to ME.It's what the individule paying customer wants that really counts.Enjoy your Honda,and let others enjoy what they ride.-----BILL

------------------

Old 12-03-1999, 08:02 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As a owner of a 400EX, I think that it is notting more than a glorified sport quad. The XR400 is not considered a high-performance dirt bike, but yet Honda puts that same engine,takes a few horses away, puts it into a quad frame with smooth caddilac like suspension and ride, and call it a high-performance quad. To even compare the 400EX to the DS650 is crazy and having it win is even crazier! On the other hand, i have never ridden the DS650 so I should not pass judgment.

Old 12-03-1999, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Evan, thanks for the honest post. I agree about the XR400 motor into quad frame thing. I think it's a great machine, I would like to have one (of course I would prefer to have an XR400, but that's another story...), but I think they can do better for "high performance."