Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default prices on z250 OTD?

i was wondering what some of you got on the z250 out the door

Old 07-02-2003, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider

Gonna be tough to get them down off list for a little while. I got my sons for a $100 off list only because I had bought 3 quads previously from them. After a few months they will come down. Doubtful you will get any fully truthful responses as very few tell what they honestly paid. It's easy to tell tall tales on the 'net! No proof needed when posting!

Old 07-02-2003, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider

I also got $100 off sticker... The things are just moving to fast right now to get much more than that off.....
I'm not sure if that's a good deal or not but that's the best I could do.....

Old 07-02-2003, 02:18 AM
Trailblazer

Well , We spent 4 hours at the Fresno Dealer getting a price on a Z400 and a Z250 on Sunday Morning. The salesman told me a price of $11,600.00 for both out the door. I told him I would not pay much more than List price out the door ($3895.00 for the 250 and $5699 for the 400). He came back with $10,800.00 then I told him $10,000. He told me we will just have to wait Monday for the finance Office to open then he could work a better price and that All they had at the LOW price and in stock was YELLOW. He told us he would call us Monday on his day off. We went home one hour away. Monday My wife called the Madera Dealer and with out even telling him what Fresno Quoted he told her $10,000 for both and 20% any Accessories. A few Minutes Later the Fresno Salesman called and told me the best he could do is $10,600. I told him that we got the 10K price from Madera and he was shocked and said that is the best he could do. OK I said. then he called back about 10 minutes later and said I can have any color I wanted and he would Deliver it 45 miles up the mountain to us for 10 K OTD. I told him to forget it that he should have gave us the price and color we asked for the first time. We ended up getting YELLOW but I was Very happy with the Madera STAFF (it turned out a Old buddy of ours EX wife that we have not seen in years works there and the got us a bunch of stuff CHEEP .

The Madera salesman told me that the Fresno Guy called him to bitch about him taking his customer. The Madera Salesman just told him thanks for the past 100 sales that went his way because of the inflated Fresno prices.

we got home at 5PM unloaded and when straight to the US Forrest Services Trails 1 mile up the county road from our house for a 1 hour ride.

in the first Ditch I went into I dented up the Cheep Factory Swing arm Skid plate. but so far that is my only complaint on the Z400

The Z250 shifter was to low and close to the pegs for my wife's boot and was hard to up shift without her working her knee forward and foot down
It looks like I will have to do some adjusting to raise it higher. Any one have to do this?

go here for photos

http://www.surfus.com/atv/new_Zs.htm

Old 07-02-2003, 01:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

I got my Z250 this past monday for $3589 and then with 4.5% tax the total came out to be $3750. There weren't any other hidden fees or setup fees, plus I think it helped b/c I went to school with the guy at the shop that sold me the quad. He said at $3589, the price was just $49 over dealer cost (invoice I suppose). I consider myself pretty lucky after seeing what others are paying for the thing.

Old 07-02-2003, 02:24 PM
Pro Rider

I got mine for $4131 out the door, but thats after my dad talked them out of charging us for shipping

Old 07-02-2003, 07:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I guess I am a sucker, but I also live in California. I got mine for 4500.00 otd delivered from the FRESNO dealer. My next place I am going to get one is from LAcycle, they have all brands and sell them otd for MSRP.

Old 07-02-2003, 09:09 PM
Trailblazer

Yep Clawsen will @#CK us every time.
I just had a contractor in my store today that has bought 5 street bikes from them over the past few years and they tried charged him $600 for and Oil and plug change on a gold wing. He got them down to 300 after threating them to Cort and he has not steped foot in there yet.
All Fresno Stores are like that
I have a stove store in Oakhurst and I sell at List price the Fresno Stove stores list it at 600 over MSL and then take off $300 to make you think you are getting a deal. Every one I talk to Madera and Merced give the best price but are closed on Sunday

MY store

Old 04-06-2004, 08:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

surfus,

Atta Boy to you for sticking to your guns and not buying from those clowns. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
They should be able to get you the best price they can if you try. If they tell you that's the best they can do, then you should be able to call any other dealer you can find and not be able to find a better price, period. I would have laughed my head off after that clown called you back. Glad you told him how it was. I think it's funny he called the other dealership to b!tch at them, I sure hope they let that guy have it for having ***** enough to call them and complain.

Old 04-14-2004, 06:03 PM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got mine for around $3870 OTD.

Quick Reply: prices on z250 OTD?