Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

stock banshee vs. z400

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 11:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stock banshee vs. z400

Originally posted by: 03ltz400
I think the banshee would win but banshees are ugly and they look like big bugs and they have had the same look for over a decade
banshee's aren't ugly the have a bada*** muscle look to them that the Z's don't have. I've seen Banshees whoop on Z's, no one will give a 2 stroke credit anymore and that's b.s. and all the Z's are as a few other people said is a watercooled 400ex, that liquid cooled feature makes one hell of a difference. this is how i see it, the Banshee is the 60's muscle car that whoops everyone's a**, and the Z is the little Rice Burner(no offense to anyone) that gets beat up by the muscle car....Banshee's will take a Z400 easily in a drag, but on the track a Z has it.

Old 01-30-2005, 08:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: NichelsonRacing87
Originally posted by: 03ltz400
I think the banshee would win but banshees are ugly and they look like big bugs and they have had the same look for over a decade
banshee's aren't ugly the have a bada*** muscle look to them that the Z's don't have. I've seen Banshees whoop on Z's, no one will give a 2 stroke credit anymore and that's b.s. and all the Z's are as a few other people said is a watercooled 400ex, that liquid cooled feature makes one hell of a difference. this is how i see it, the Banshee is the 60's muscle car that whoops everyone's a**, and the Z is the little Rice Burner(no offense to anyone) that gets beat up by the muscle car....Banshee's will take a Z400 easily in a drag, but on the track a Z has it.
I couldn't agree more...You took the words out of my mouth dude.

Old 01-30-2005, 08:52 PM
Pro Rider

lol this thread was supposed to be about who would win lol, now it turned into which one looks better...lmao. Yamaha quads have the best styling out of any manufacturer out there, no questions about it, not to mention the fastest quads out nowa days, no wonder Yamaha is the #1 manufacturer over everyone else, and the way i think about it Kawi/Suzuki 400's kinda resemble the look of a Raptor in the shape of the plastic and stuff, the only things i see different are the headlight designs and the different colors. Now i ride everything, but Honda is trashing the looks of everything they build.......atvs,cars, etc., they are trashing the looks i hate the looks of the 05 400ex's, and the new Honda Civics look more like cars for older people instead of being a sporty little car like the 97 Civics, there is no doubt about it Honda is taking a wrong turn and heading downhill, and you guys are hearing this from a Honda rider, i wouldn't lie about it just because that's what i ride