Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

problem with neighbors

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 08:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default problem with neighbors

This comment is to brockz, I... you know what I am done now sorry my spelling is keeping you from getting the point. And making fun of miloscio22's ability to spell an type also is crap, In my book you are as bad as his NABOR LONG STORY SHORT BITE ME[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 09:17 PM
Range Rover

my parents talk to him every time and he doesnt stop.

Old 09-28-2004, 09:41 PM
Pro Rider

This guy hit you when you were younger?!?!?!? Tell you what, if someone ever laid a hand on one of my kids, there would be a serious problem. Sounds like there's more of a problem than just quads here. Earlier you said they could only hear you when you were warming up and on your way to the trail opening. Then you said you can't even hear your quads inside your own house when there warming up. You have a blaster with an FMF and a banshee with an FMF. There is no damn way you can't hear those quads when there idling outside your house. I have a 250R with an FMF and you can hear it clear as day when its idling in the back yard. The Z, yes its very quiet. Theres a lot more to this story than what this kid is telling us. I've waisted enough time on this thread.
Out

Old 09-28-2004, 09:53 PM
Range Rover

i never said i cant hear it i said when im in my house you can barly hear it and they are farther away so they cant hear it unless tghey r outside. yes you can hear it in my house but nto like your staring at it. my parent had a huge fight with tehm wen he hit me but my parents dont liek to sue any1 so she went over and yelled at them im not gonna make up a lie for fun im not just wasting m y time typing this to please any1 so if u dont believe me thats your problem im telling you evreything there is.

Old 09-29-2004, 09:05 AM
Pro Rider
Is old enough to know better, but too young to stop.

Milo, nobody is saying they do not believe your story... but experience has shown many of us that when dealing with a 14 year old,... well let me put it nicely.. kids have a tendancy to look at things from a kid's perspective. Which usually means that there is a reality check needed in there somewhere..

Now I am not defending the guy across the street.. but have you tried to see this from his persepective? Given his stability is questionable... but there may be other things going on inside his head that are triggered by your activity.

Sounds to me your attitude is he should leave you alone, and nothing you have done so far has been wrong or harmful. That may not be the case. I suspect he is just as frustrated over this as you are.

I also haven't heard if you have tried other means of getting to the riding area so you don't set him off. What I do hear is you firing that sucker up and then riding down the road.... both may not be wrong in your book, but to the neighbor, it is offensive. But again, I don't hear your willingness to change your habits... no willingness to meet the guy half way. If you choose to push the machines to the field, perhaps he will react differently.

Sounds like you have not tried changing anything, and you are only coming to this list for sympathy and support. Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I for one am not going to lend support or advice to anyone who refuses to keep an open mind and is not willing to take steps to make the situation better.... (Remember that 14 year old perspective) If you refuse to try and make it better, you deserve the consequences.

Sooner or later, one of you is going to step over the line.. and when that happens.. you both will lose. This is not an issue between a 14 year old taking on a grumpy adult... Neither of you needs to win or lose this struggle. Learn to pick your battles, and frankly this one does not amount to a pimple on a man's butt compared to the ones you will face in your lifetime. When you grow up, you will see the wisdom in this. Sorry to be so harsh... but it is obvious someone needs to begin your education...

Old 09-29-2004, 01:12 PM
Range Rover

i told him id push it until there some mud wich is about 20-30 fet in so he wudnt here anything. he told me no o can not go there even if i push it for 15 miles. he said i have no right. he asked the farmer him self he sed i had permission. ive gotten my parents invovled. he says i should sit at home and do nothing excpet be a dull like child wen his son who is now older the hole nighborhood tell storys he used t sit on the corner at 3 in the moring drinknig and blasting music. my mom or dad never did naything to him. ive tried evrything im not just trying to be nasty to him.

Old 09-29-2004, 09:16 PM
Pro Rider
Is old enough to know better, but too young to stop.

well, if you have all the permissions you need from the property owner, and push the bike down the street in a legal manner, he should have no complaint. And the officers should be telling him that when they are called out to investigate ... You don't need to confront the guy..

I really have bad feelings about the stability of this guy... sounds like he has a lot of axes to grind, and you are just a convenient excuse. He sounds dangerous... I just hope he doesn't pop a cork and come looking for you. If he as much as touches you, impedes your progress or gets in your face, you need to run and call the police and have him arrested.. don't even consider talking it out.

This guy needs professional help.. if he won't get it on his own, then the courts will see to it that he gets it one way or the other... either from behind bars or from his home. Just don't pick a fight and make sure you are abiding by the laws. I can't over emphasize being wary of this guy...

Old 09-29-2004, 09:20 PM
Range Rover

the cops have told him that what im doing is fine and its not even pushing it down the street the woods r on the side of my house i go from the side of my hosue into the woods no streets involved.

Old 09-29-2004, 09:50 PM
Pro Rider

How far, from the nearest point, is his house away from where you ride?

Old 09-29-2004, 09:53 PM
Range Rover

form my garage to the entrence 10 to 15 feet

Quick Reply: problem with neighbors