Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

problem with neighbors

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 12:17 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default problem with neighbors

I'm definitely not a kid any more but I remember the days of fighting with the neighbors. We had just about everything we owned impounded at one point. The neighbors hated the kids from an early age and that's just how it was. I have since moved to a different neighborhood that's situated down a dead end road. The houses are pretty tight because they all used to be summer camps. The neighbors are awesome where I live. I leave my house open and they come and go when they want something and they do the same for me.

It's a great place to live except for 2 houses. The house at the end has called the building inspector on just about everyone on the street. People do basic modifications to make their house look better and the city is called out and the people are fined. They have aliened just about everyone on the street. Their kids are slow as hell and the wife yells constantly. I live 2 houses away and it's like she is standing in my house because she is always screaming at the kids or her husband. You should have been around the day that he backed into her car and ripped the mirror off at 6:00am!!!

The other neighbor complain's that I drive up and down the street too fast. I have a honda civic with a loud exhaust and I drive in second gear(literally the slowest on the road!!!) but the car is loud. I told them I would drive slow but then they complained about my friends cars too. I told them I couldn't control the actions of others but I would keep it slow. They still complain and I still drive slow so I don't hit their kids that haven't been taught to stay off the road. I don't party, don't make noise and I help my imediate neighbors that mind their own business.

Because of the idiot neighbors, my friends now tear up and down the road and do burnouts just to **** them off. The people at the end of the street are so bad, the neighbors have had informal meetings in the garage talking about how they are going to get rid of them......lets just say I don't want to be involved. I wish I could explain how bad these people are.

My neighbor was having yard work done with a backhoe and she made them move it to get to her driveway(about 30 ft walk!). They are too lazy to shovel snow so she parked their car in front of my house for the past 2 winters because I shovel the road and a place big enough for them to park. With their car their, it's hard to get out of my driveway because it's a one lane road.

If this is your situation, I feel your pain. You are just going to have to live with it until you are older and can get even [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

The problem with the kids riding around here is that they aren't out riding, and not getting into trouble. They are riding around, and getting into trouble. They speed down the paved 2 way main road, and on the sidewalk. They drive right through peoples back yards, and rev them up like they are in supercross. I have a rational complaint, but I'm not calling the police and reporting people.

Old 10-01-2004, 05:59 PM
Range Rover

that is rong i would never do that. but i am out riding in trails.

Old 10-04-2004, 07:40 PM
Pro Rider

My neighbors are like that too. great thing about it is what your doing is 100% legal so theyll have to get used to it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2004, 07:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MBrooks420
Jerks like this can't be reasoned with. They are about as logical as the Eco-****'s.
I agree completely.