Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

If you don't like Zuki....stay out of here!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2005, 03:13 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you don't like Zuki....stay out of here!

Whats with all you brainless bored guys who post stupid stuff that is aimed at Suzuki? This is a Zuki thread. Stay home if you don't like these guys.

Old 05-19-2005, 03:25 AM
Pro Rider

I agree on the bashing but sometimes people share thier experinces with a brand.

Old 05-19-2005, 09:27 AM
Pro Rider

kawasaki KFX is the same as the z400.. so ppl post in here aboiut that because the ppl in kawasaki forums sometimes don't reply for days.. and i mean days.

Old 05-19-2005, 09:38 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your going to have that in every thread, not just Suzuki man. And showing that it bugs you like this thread here, is just going to make it worse on yourself.

Old 05-19-2005, 10:28 AM
Pro Rider

Instead of putting up a post like this which will only get deleted because its pointless, when a post goes bad, use the notify moderator option when viewing the thread. Mods can delete or edit the offending posts and get it back on topic.

You will always have people that will stir up crap, this post will not stop that, at least notifying the moderator will actually help the situation.

Old 05-19-2005, 11:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think that this thread is pretty pointless. The first thing i looked at when got into this thread was how much of newbie this guy is who posted it. Only newbie post such threads. <LAME

Old 05-19-2005, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider

Excellent observation MURDR!!!! Your investigative skills will not go unrewarded......

Old 05-20-2005, 09:32 AM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!

I absolutely disagree. Here in the forum, it necessarily has to be the "good, bad, and the ugly"! (Hey quadessence, I'm bashing your ****** opinion. Better write a post about that!)

As long as a persons opinion/criticism is based on something objective it can never be considered bashing, even though it may "hurt somebody's delicate feelings". We come to the forum to get information that isn't white washed, like the manufacturers adventising or the salesman's BS. One person is free to says they love a product and another can says they hate it, and hopefully the reader can weight all the different opinions and come to a reasonable conclusion.

Particularly when someone is buying a new machine, they are laying out a large amount of cash and for sure don't want any "brand loyalty BS".

Old 05-20-2005, 10:48 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I dont always agree with reconranger, but has a great point here and when someone is asking about buying a new machine they deserve to hear everything that both he and I have to say, along with any other opinions.

If you just want a forum where suzuki owners can live in Nirvana and compliment themselves all day long then you really shouldnt be on the internet. Heaven forbid that someone may enter the forum and actually make you back up your claims and opinions with facts and reason.

Old 05-20-2005, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider

I agree but I am sure that quadesence is not going that route. He is new and or maybe he is a she( I don't know ) and has a leak at the lips that is effecting what he or she types.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]