Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005 | 03:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default DONE WITH EBAY

I dont use ebay eather anymore

Old 07-28-2005 | 06:24 PM
Range Rover
Default DONE WITH EBAY

That sucks. Ebay can be great at time and others can be bad. I know you got screwed and I sucks to hear that. I hope you get your money back and things get resolved. I am an ebay buyer and seller and I always work and honest deal, and most people do. Some are out to take advantage of others and screw them. If you ever go back to ebay just take a close look at every sellers feedback. Even one or two negatived feedbacks make me worry and I dont buy from them.

Old 07-28-2005 | 08:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default DONE WITH EBAY

I agree I love ebay but I am VERY skeptical of EVERYONE. I always pay with a CC through paypal so I can just get the funds reversed. I have never really had a problem. *knock on wood*

Old 07-28-2005 | 08:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default DONE WITH EBAY

I got stuck with bogus software from an eBay vendor in May and am just getting to the point where Paypal has decided in my favor. A real hassle with continual email back and forth and verification by the sortware manufacturer that it's bogus.

Now I have two other purchases that are tangled up and I'm at the point where I'll only deal with an eBay vendor that takes CCs over the telephone. That makes getting my money back simple if the vendor is fraudulent.

I've been using eBay for a few years and never had these problems before, but I never had to deal with Paypal. They're been my big problem.

Old 07-28-2005 | 08:37 PM
Range Rover
Default DONE WITH EBAY

..I've had good luck with ebay..but if I dont have the guys phone number or address, and check it out..I dont bid..I've bought near $40,000.00 of stuff over the 'net'...by the way..check out pay pal at this location...I avoid pay pal to the max..

http://paypalsucks.com/

Old 07-28-2005 | 09:40 PM
Trailblazer
Default DONE WITH EBAY

Originally posted by: georged
I got stuck with bogus software from an eBay vendor in May and am just getting to the point where Paypal has decided in my favor. A real hassle with continual email back and forth and verification by the sortware manufacturer that it's bogus.

Now I have two other purchases that are tangled up and I'm at the point where I'll only deal with an eBay vendor that takes CCs over the telephone. That makes getting my money back simple if the vendor is fraudulent.

I've been using eBay for a few years and never had these problems before, but I never had to deal with Paypal. They're been my big problem.
Keep using paypal and your CC. Just by-pass paypal when you have a claim. I just called my CC company they yanked the money back from paypal which then it was their problem to get their money back from the bad seller. I received a e-mail from paypal saying they would hve done the same thing if they had known there was a problem but I know it would have been a big hassle doing it their way. My CC company took care of it on the first call with out the wait.

Old 07-29-2005 | 11:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default DONE WITH EBAY

i love ebay iv never had a problem with it and iv bought hundreds from people thats selling the stuff so guess im lucky that i havent been screwed yet and i hope i never get screwed! the thing i like about ebay the most is the prices you cant beat them. iv never sold stuff on ebay! just bought from it thats where alot of my fourwheeler parts came from like nerf bars and handlebars stuff like that and its been great!!!