Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Vinson best all round machine...I.M.O

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 11:20 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vinson best all round machine...I.M.O

I have had 2 K.Q.'s...and I still think the Vinnie (I have had 3) is the best all round bike made by Suzuki (not including sport quads). Also.......................the best looking. IMO.

Old 07-22-2006, 08:45 PM
Pro Rider

Yes I also agree with what you are saying and the design is pretty cool and they really made a step when on some of their quads they decided to start with fuel injection.

Old 07-25-2006, 10:59 AM
Pro Rider

It's hard to believe more guys didnt respond.

Old 07-25-2006, 01:23 PM
Pro Rider

Yea O well it makes 2 of us... you have anything on the raptor 350 my friend has one and he always wants to do wheelies and hit jumps(with stock suspension)and the bolts on the rear always come loose because of it ...Also how the outty holding up I love my ds650 and brp is really gonna take over I think once the 450 and renegade come out...I just ordered a new renegade 800 and was curious if there was anything to look for maintanence wise on the outty since they are almost the same.
Thanks,
Brett

Old 07-26-2006, 10:56 AM
Pro Rider

BOMBRIDER...the raptor is holding up just fine....my son is pretty tough on her...the Outlander...WOW...that is all I can say..the cadillac of the ATV's. I also am looking at a Renegade...how much did you drop out the door? Also, when are these things going to appear? Good to see another Bomb'er cruising around these threads!

Old 07-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Range Rover

If you don't mind me asking why do you prefer the vinson over the king quads?
I've been considering both, I originally thought I would just get a vinson then somehow or another I got to looking at king quads instead. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

A buddy of mine rides an outlander 800, those things are definately awsome.

Old 07-28-2006, 12:00 PM
Pro Rider

Yea I know what you mean my friend doesn't treat his raptor to nicely either while riding...well what the Bomb dealer said to me was that we should fill out all of the paper work just so it is reserved for us and when he figures out if they will do any deals like plows or winches they will allow us to get one...He said becuase they aren't out yet they really can't do anything price or ascentive wise...But he said if we have one atleast reserved on the paper he will let me know more about what they can do for us and then they will ask for the deposit

Old 07-30-2006, 02:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have a 2006 vinson 500,it is all the atv you need.I have had it for 3 months and havent had a problem with it.I put it through some rough stuff and it performs well.Only downfall i have on it is the factory tires they put on them,and that is my next add on...........i have already added a 2500lb gorilla winch.($109.00 on ebay for the complete kit.).It also performs well and doesnt cost as much as the others.

Old 07-30-2006, 10:28 PM
Range Rover

my 03 seems to hold up. 3000 hard miles on her, mostly riden on rock .
one new frame(to be expected)
wheel barnings

Old 07-30-2006, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider

where the heck do you drive with it with rocks the poconos I am in south jersey and don't have anything but sand and dirt

Quick Reply: Vinson best all round machine...I.M.O