Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

will cuttin the fenders off hurt the resale of my quad

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default will cuttin the fenders off hurt the resale of my quad

i wouldnt buy a quad with cut fenders, i need fenders. so you lost one potential buyer already

Old 06-19-2007, 01:23 PM
Weekend Warrior

Funny story about cut fenders, my son has an old lt230 quadsport (runs great and tough as nails) so he comes to me a while back and says dad my plastics look like crap can I cut them up so me being me I say look son as soon as you cut them your gonna regret it, but of course he keeps on about it for like a week and finally I give in and tell him its his quad if he cuts them it will be up to him to replace them if he dont like it so off he goes with the dremmil and whala he now loves the way it looks and is all kinda proud of himself. Then he goes riding and comes back covered in mud (which isnt all bad) and says dad what is up, I just rode all the same places I always ride but for some reason im getting covered in mud (mind you my son is 13) and all I can do is laugh and say son what the hell did you think them plastics were on there for!!! True story no lies was funny as hell so as of right now he is saving his money and watching ebay like a hawk cause he hates it without it.

Old 06-19-2007, 01:38 PM
Pro Rider

Aren't kids great!! Reminds me of when we were moving out of our first house and into our first ever new build. My 3 year old was playing in the back of the moving van and came out crying saying he'd hurt himself. I asked where he had hurt himself and he replied "Up there in the truck" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Same child when going through the fruits section at the grocery store had a clever response to where orange juice came from .. "The Fridge" DUH!! LOL