Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

suzuki Z400

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2002, 03:35 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just put my deposit down on my new Z-400. has anyone heard when they will arrive from their local dealers or anything? this dealer had no clue as to when he was going to get a shipment. i cant wait!!!

Old 03-18-2002, 06:33 PM
Trailblazer

hey i just put my deposit on mine saturday!!! my dealer said mine will come in the second or third week in april. he said suzuki said they will have them there at the dearship on the first week of april but he said hes sure they will be late and be the second or third.

Old 03-18-2002, 09:38 PM
Trailblazer

sweet...sweet... i cant wait. this is my first quad.. i hope that it comes in as soon as possible...if anyone else has any news on it that is any more specific let me know.....

Old 03-18-2002, 10:11 PM
Trailblazer

hey by the way....does anyone know if there is any dealer incentives offered with this quad?... how much are u paying for ur quad?..i am paying $5495. and the dude wouldn;t even through in a helmet cuz he said these quads are so hot and everyone wants one...

Old 03-18-2002, 10:26 PM
The Facility

I say you got yourself one heck of a deal. I wouldn't figure anyone would sell them below suggested price so early because they will be in high demand until they become more available.

Old 03-18-2002, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

Just talked with my dealer today and they said they've only got 7 Z400's allotted to them in the first shipment, all bikes spoken for. They said they don't expect another shipment until June and the selling price is the $5699 MSRP.

Old 03-19-2002, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider

<< hey by the way....does anyone know if there is any dealer incentives offered with this quad?... how much are u paying for ur quad?..i am paying $5495. and the dude wouldn;t even through in a helmet cuz he said these quads are so hot and everyone wants one... >>

Dealers almost never deal on new quad models like the Z400. The only time I've seen a new model marked down was a Cannondale FX400 that was marked down $500 the first year at the local dealer. Of course they were not reliable the first year and the dealer wasn't moving them at all.

Old 03-19-2002, 01:33 PM
Trailblazer

how reliable does everyone think that the Z400 will be? i heard from a dealer that suzuki had this quad last year and was going to bring it out then but did not for some reason i forget now. but suzuki hasn't had a sport quad like this one on the market for a long time now and has really had a lot of time to come out with a real nice quad. in my opinion i think that this will be a reliable bike.

Old 03-19-2002, 04:56 PM
Pro Rider

Don't know if anyone picked this up yet....but the Z-400 will be available in WHITE! Sweet!

Latest Dirtbike/ATV NEWS..

Suzuki Sport Quad finally makes its appearance!
Suzuki's long awaited re-entry into the sport-quad market has emerged with a high tech DRZ400 motor in place! Scheduled to appear in March, the good looking new quad is rumored to sell in the under $6000 range. The LTZ-400 is framed by a lightweight, but strong, steel-alloy frame with a removable sub-frame for ease of maintenance. Even though rumor had it that Yamaha would be the first to put a 400cc 4-stroke motor in a quad frame, it turns out that Suzuki is making a bid for the top spot in the 400cc, 4-stroke quad class. Powered by the same liquid cooled, 4-stroke motor that is in the ever-popular DRZ400, Suzuki is aiming to surpass all other machines in the 400 class. Despite the fact that this quad is sport oriented, features like an electric start (which allows you to start in gear) and an easy to use reverse gear system show that Suzuki has not forgotten about rider convenience.

It will come in either racing Yellow or White. The quad will retail for $5699 and we should be seeing the yellow units sometime in April and the white quads sometime in July.

What do ya think of that!?

Old 03-19-2002, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider

Where did you paste that info from? I checked out www.atvnews.com but didn't see it. Most of that is old news. The white version has been on the Canadian Suzuki site for over a month. As for the price, I've been hearing it from dealers but nothing on a website. Good to see something somewhat confirmed (price and dates)

Quick Reply: suzuki Z400