Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

Towing question

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2004, 04:02 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Towing question

Yeah, its starting to be more common. The little Freightliners and what not. Plus the nice travel trailers are starting to get heavier and heavier. Bumping up on the 40' limit here in CA. That's a lot of weight and needs a bigger truck to pull it.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-05-2004, 04:22 AM
Quad Patrol
Default Towing question

Couple weeks ago, I was at the Flying J in Ripon. Older couple pulled up to the pumps in a F550, Gorgeous truck. They were pulling a behemoth trailer behind them. A 40 footer, triple slide out. They were from Florida and headed to Alaska. Very nice couple[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2004, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider
Default Towing question

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Couple weeks ago, I was at the Flying J in Ripon. Older couple pulled up to the pumps in a F550, Gorgeous truck. They were pulling a behemoth trailer behind them. A 40 footer, triple slide out. They were from Florida and headed to Alaska. Very nice couple[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Very lucky too.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2004, 12:35 PM
Quad Patrol
Default Towing question

Yea, But you know, they were an older couple and seemed to be enjoying their retirement. I just hope, when I'm their age, the wife and I can enjoy the same kind of life. Traveling on the open road, opening up the garage on our triple slide and riding where ever we want[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img](that's legal).

Powerstroke, Saw you finally posted some pics[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I like that self proclaimed powerstroke guru[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

But, why would that be so? Just curious, not trying to start a flame war. Lt Dan

Old 08-05-2004, 03:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default Towing question

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Yea, But you know, they were an older couple and seemed to be enjoying their retirement. I just hope, when I'm their age, the wife and I can enjoy the same kind of life. Traveling on the open road, opening up the garage on our triple slide and riding where ever we want[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img](that's legal). Powerstroke, Saw you finally posted some pics[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I like that self proclaimed powerstroke guru[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]But, why would that be so? Just curious, not trying to start a flame war. Lt Dan
I spend way too much time on the PSD boards.. lmao.. I dont know much though.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] just thought it was a cool name..