Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

what should i expect to pay for a weekend warrior ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2005, 06:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what should i expect to pay for a weekend warrior ?

I am looking at a front Ktchen FK 19 superlite trailer , I want the generator and the a/c and see what else they will have..

but just looking at what to expect and what is too much and what is a good deal..

i am buying from adventure RV in california..thanks for the help...

Also are the prices negotiable like a car or what it is, it is? It is also listed as an internet special so i should be able to work out some kind of deal.... thanks again...

Old 03-11-2005, 03:18 AM
Quad Patrol

Everything is negotiable[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Never pay MSRP plus, all the fees they throw in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] The best way to see what the going rate is on a trailer is to check different sources, ie. Traders, classified ads, etc. Different areas have different prices. Like up here in Central Ca. we are about $3-5,000 higher, then Southern Ca. prices[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] From what I have learned, on a new trailer, fully loaded, I wouldn't pay more then $1,000 per foot of trailer, including all fees. And, that is where I would start off my negotiations[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Good Luck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2005, 10:15 AM
Range Rover

Call Phil King at Giant RV. He is the general manager. tell him that his brother in law sent you. You will get a great price and it will be worth your while.

Pat

Old 03-11-2005, 12:20 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sam, PM me and I'll get back to you later on today with details.

***Edited by ATV Connection Moderator***

Old 03-14-2005, 09:35 PM
Pro Rider

Hey guys thanks for the advise, I just finalized my deal with travel land in irvine, I got a 19 foot Attitude with the works for 22,000 out the door, I got the generator, gas tanks, ac, tv, dvd,pressure washer which i thought was real cool...

the best thing about them is i walked around the lot and couldent fine anything for the price i got this trailer for, it was actuelly 21 but the ta and license is what took it over that mark..It also comes standard with everything in it unlike the other trailers which they give a great deal at 19,000 but then you have to buy a 4,000 dollar generator because they dident have one...

i also looked at the weekend warrior superlite and really studied the frame which is cut to swiss cheese to save the weight but i thought is was the better one of the 2(Attitude ,weekend warrior) but just too much, they wanted 26,000 for a 19 footer which is ridicolous....

I actuelly give Mcmahons rv a thumbs up for the help, if you need anything from them and they only sell attitude trialers but ask for ED, he is the salesmen that helped me out alot.....

Old 03-14-2005, 10:14 PM
Trailblazer

1BADRAPTOR are you sure that the weekend warriors from giant couldnt beet that price??? Locally here I mention Giant and the cost for a FS 2300 dipped dramatically. I asked for a quote from Giant today. I may go with a smaller hauler cause of my Tahoe.
Seams like I seen a few FK1900 in the trader online deal and they were going for 19000 loaded. Maybe this was a hook and lure deal.

Old 03-14-2005, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider

Talk to Shawn(headinjury is his online name) at giantrv. Bought our weekend warrior from him. You should be able to get a loaded weekend warrior in that size for around 20k.

Sean

Trending Topics

Old 03-15-2005, 04:20 AM
Weekend Warrior

My husband and I recently (a month ago) bought a Weekend Warrier from Beaudry RV in San Marcos. We got a quote from Giant RV and Beaudry matched it. We were quoted $19,500 for a 2005 1/2 Weekend Warrier FK19'. We ended up getting an SL3005 Fifth Wheel for $24000 fully loaded....generator and all.

Old 03-16-2005, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider

Guys thanks for the advice, I called in a last ditch effort to get a better price(Carls acres of rv's) AND HE GOT ME THE SAME trailer with all the goodies for under 20,000..I almost crapped my pants when he told me that and he also got me all the towing gadgets like brake control, sway bar and weight distribution for 650 installed..

Im not sure where i got the prces from from travelland but im glad i got this price for the whole unit, I will be picking it up on friday and saved a total of 5,000 dollars which i can believe...

Old 03-18-2005, 12:43 AM
Weekend Warrior

Good for you!!! I'm glad we could help! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Have fun with your new trailer. We have had a blast with ours. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]