Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

Towing with a car help

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 01:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Towing with a car help

Stick to your guns on this one and you will be good! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2008, 01:34 PM
Trailblazer

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DODGE57HEMI

Stick to your guns on this one and you will be good! [img][/img]</end quote></div>

yeha im taking my buddy with me who is a aviation mechanic and also a car mechanic. he told me he will help me out.

Im excited because this means that next saturday i can be riding at 5 mile pass utah

Old 06-06-2008, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would suggest buying the spare tire for that trailer. It may be difficult to find a replacement as they are not standard tires. I would read and follow the recommendations of the owners manual for travel speed and maintenance. You may want to check before you buy it, but I thought I saw where these trailers are not recommended for highway use and limit travel speed to 45mph, but I could be wrong. I have seen them on the highway, but that doesn't mean much here in oregon! LOL! I've seen some pretty strange things here, like a dog house on a motorcycle (trike) platform! Crazy! Have fun with your atv.....grizzly's are great quads!

Old 06-06-2008, 02:13 PM
Trailblazer

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: firehog

I would suggest buying the spare tire for that trailer. It may be difficult to find a replacement as they are not standard tires. I would read and follow the recommendations of the owners manual for travel speed and maintenance. You may want to check before you buy it, but I thought I saw where these trailers are not recommended for highway use and limit travel speed to 45mph, but I could be wrong. I have seen them on the highway, but that doesn't mean much here in oregon! LOL! I've seen some pretty strange things here, like a dog house on a motorcycle (trike) platform! Crazy! Have fun with your atv.....grizzly's are great quads!</end quote></div>

Whoa dang, for sure i will have to check that out. i dont want to buy it if i cant go 65 with it.

thanx for the tip.

i will be sure to have some fun on the grizzly when i get it