Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2004, 01:23 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Man alive that whole furnature thing. I have Cut and framed in false walls that have removable panels simply for that purpose, moving in TVs and couchs and stuff. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] whatever it takes. Make it look like it is supposed to be there, throw a lil trim around the hole no one knows the differnt. Its been more like the clampets these days seein the trailer people rollin up in their 78 ford station wagon blowin more smoke out the exhaust that an ol Steam train with an icechest with 3 kids in it bein towed behind and like foxworthys dad towin the boat without a trailer. its ludicrous. Guess i moved up in the world [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] when i was lil on the farm we had a double wide a single wide and a house. and multiple barns and feedsheds and silos and so forth.

Old 09-09-2004, 01:25 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

[quote]
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
.....the wife asked me to mop the floors[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]told her, I would do just that after the kids go to bed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]P
Yeah that sounds better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] hell will the floors.

Old 09-09-2004, 01:31 AM
Quad Patrol

Guess i moved up in the world [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] when i was lil on the farm we had a double wide a single wide and a house. and multiple barns and feedsheds and silos and so forth.
Sounds like you grew up on a REAL working farm[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I grew up in Chicago and wish I had a real farm now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Someday, I'll own some land, someday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Shiiisshh, on the false walls, the wife might hear you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I've moved way to much stuff these last few days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]and it's not done. New carpenting coming in 1-3 weeks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]told the carpet people to take their time, I need the rest[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I've cited a few okie cars in my time for leaving a smoke screen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]as they travel the roads here. They cry the vehicle is reg. in okiehoma[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Needless to say, they live here and just never registered the cars here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Never had to go to court on them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]The way I feel, if I have to pay $45-$75 for a smog and pass, then your jalopy is going to have to too.

Old 09-09-2004, 01:33 AM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
Originally posted by: rescuediver
.....the wife asked me to mop the floors[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]told her, I would do her after the kids go to bed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]P
Yeah that sounds better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] hell will the floors.
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2004, 01:38 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

See thats what i always wonderd. Cant the good marshalls of the country pull these pollutin vehicles over and write em a fix it ticket or sompin. man they make me sick. always some truck or some car just pukin out nasty exhaust. I mean leave the diesels and big rigs alone. i looove diesel exhaust. when i was out in the ocean workin on the boats man sompin about that exhaust on a crisp fall morning [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

As for you doin the floors. I cant picture it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2004, 01:43 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Holy crap i swear i am retarded. man i always forget sompin in my reply. yeah i grew up on a real farm. we only milked 360 +/- cows but we fed around 5,000 cows and grew feed on around 15,000 acres. so it was busy as a child. now the ranch is about 5 miles down the road from the childhood farm and its down to about 230 acres or so. then there are a couple 30+ acre hay fields we got in differnt locations.b ghn n nh, zxdzdezxfcbg [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lol that sentence was what mud dog thinks of me typeing. and he wanted to say hi [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2004, 01:51 AM
Quad Patrol

b ghn n nh, zxdzdezxfcbg [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lol that sentence was what mud dog thinks of me typeing. and he wanted to say hi [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LOL, Hi mud dog[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and I'm sure Hoss will be able to decipher that sentence, after all, he has a Pedigree[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Opps, I meant a Pee Degree[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2004, 01:53 AM
Quad Patrol

I'll add this "Tabernacle, hosti, chalice! hey , the only way we can swear on these forums is in french!" to my list of what to look for, in a reply from "the great northern Confused one"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2004, 01:57 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

El confuso debe parar el fumar tanto del poste [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] now that will prolly get edited [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2004, 02:02 AM
Quad Patrol

In California, they have a law about spewing out exhaust smoke. We even have a chart that refers to how much oil, contaminants might be coming out of it. They (the EPA) says, we have the second worst, (skinner correct me, if I'm wrong) in the nation of air quality. Think we fall right behind L.A. so, they/me are really cracking down on these cars. But, they hide behind these out of state plates[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Therefore, the smog tests don't apply to them, but, they better not leave a smoke screen. And, if they leave the state and do not take care of the ticket, when they come back, which they will, they will go to jail on the warrant that is issued[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and then, I will take their Clampet mobile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel