Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2004, 04:50 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Although what a perfect occupation to have if you were [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] bust some yahoo steal his stache and smoke it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL

Old 09-03-2004, 05:05 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Worlds full of sicko's.. and OMG i just read in a thread someone accused the good marshall of bein a DOPE SMOKER. palease some people are just retarded.
I know, Did you see my reply? Haven't gotten an answer yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Probably some immature idiot, but I wasn't smiling or laughing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2004, 05:08 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Although what a perfect occupation to have if you were [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] bust some yahoo steal his stache and smoke it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL
Festus, it does/did happen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]local dope cop got caught up in that senerio[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Sad

One thing as a cop you don't want to loose or get questioned is your INTEGRITY. You loose that, mind as well find another career[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2004, 05:13 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Yes i understand. I wouldnt really wanna be a cop because i personally believe all these drug laws are crap and to intrusive into peoples lives. stay out of peoples homes. what they do there is what they do. as far as drugs hell the government is really missing out on an insaine source of revenue. look at cigarettes. over 50% tax people still smoke. I dunno when the last time i heard of a stoned driver speeding down the road runnin over a lil kid? I dont do it myself but who am i to make choices for other people?

Old 09-03-2004, 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

Wow...everyone missed me!!!! I feel loved.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I took my wife to get an ultrasound...looks like she has to get her gal bladder removed.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Then we went to a nice Park City eatery for lunch....yummy BBQ chicken pizza....aaaahhhhhh..

However, on my way back to work, a couple of high school kids with their pants dangling around their ankles, and half of their asses hanging out (maybe they just came from church)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]...they were in the middle of the road (busy street) walking very, very slowly to the the curb..x(do I sound like Festus yet with my incomplete sentences? j/k I'm pretty good in that department, too)...anywho, I just about ran their dumb asses over with my Ford Crew Cab w/7.3 Liter Diesel. They looked at me like I was a POS and still walked very slowly across the street. It was probably their stupid looking pants hanging around their knees that slowed them down.

What the hell is up with kids today? They act like the world revolves around them. Holy $hit they made me mad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2004, 05:26 PM
Quad Patrol

There's a place and time to be something[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My calling was being in Law Enforcement. Can honestly say, I've made some changes in peoples lives[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Now, you don't have to agree with every law on the books. Hell, I don't know all the laws, there are on the books[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But, when you see how drugs effect peoples lives, family, kids, work, friends, etc. You might see it differently. Now, the drugs being taxed. Sure it's a revenue they haven't tapped into, but I think it needs to be left like it is. It's not a perfect system, but, I honestly believe it's the best system out there.

Old 09-03-2004, 05:28 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Well hoss. I woulda run the punks over. Get some clothes that fit. I get so frustrated at the lil punks. AND DAT GUMMIT LEAVE MY INCOHERINT / INCOMPLETE SENTANCES ALONE!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Blame it on the public edmuncation system [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Someone needs to find these kids parents and give them a lil discipline. cant blame it on the kids. Its the parents fault!! and man that really sucks for the wifey, the prayers be with her. anytime ya gotta go under the knife or lazer its risky bidness.

Old 09-03-2004, 05:37 PM
Quad Patrol

Yes, Sorry to hear about the wife[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Will say some prayers for her too.
The kids are a lost cause, can't tell them to not wear their clothes that way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] The ACLU will sue us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Just got to hope the fad goes away and never comes back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]You think that is bad. Some stupid legislator wants those same morons to start voting. Wants them to start voting at age 14. What a disgrace to our system[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Dang democrats[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Those morons aren't even smart enough to dress themselves. Now, they want them to start voting when they don't have a clue about anything in life[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2004, 05:39 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I was out earlier this morning picking [ed. people...WTF was *I* smoking!] up some cable for a job and seen this guy running, well we'll call it running, trying to catch a bus. His pants we so low he could only move the bottom half of his legs. He was too busy using the upper part of his legs to hold his pants from falling off. I was LMAO and came close to hitting the bus. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

OK, what thread was the accusation on? I don't get around much anymore. Just this Forum and Where To Ride. LOL

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-03-2004, 05:42 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

AMEN my Brother!!! Man people shouldnt be allowed to vote till they have had a job for like 5 years. because kids dont have a clue as to what the world is about. once they have had to take care of themselves for a while some come around. maybe the voting age should be 30 no since people live longer. in the old days people matured faster and died younger so thats why it was set at 18. cuz then 18 was like 30 now

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel