Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2005, 04:12 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

MD, need i remind you to look in your own liquor cabinet and see what your BEST bottle is.... CROWN ROYAL, a fine CANADIAN rye whiskey. that's okay guys, if you can plug your nose and stomach bourbon/sourmash, then drinking rye is a luxury... a treat to yourself.
Thanks for reminding me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Sometimes I forget what I have in that cabinet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2005, 04:25 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Hey MD, I'm working up a weekend ride for Miami in April over on Club ATV West.

Anybody else from FBK wanna spend their tax refunds (ha ha) to come ride?

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 02-04-2005, 04:27 AM
Air Cooled Rider

I don't drink any of that garbage. I'm damn near a walking pharmacy. One of the meds can be unkind to the liver. Doc asked me if I a drank. Told him nope. Told me good, don't start. I don't know how people can stand any of it. Excuse me while I go puke.

Old 02-04-2005, 04:39 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I don't drink any of that garbage. I'm damn near a walking pharmacy. One of the meds can be unkind to the liver. Doc asked me if I a drank. Told him nope. Told me good, don't start. I don't know how people can stand any of it. Excuse me while I go puke.
Come on Skinner, if it's done in moderation, it's not bad. I have all kinds of liquor in my house. Some of it is probably over 2-3 years old[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I have beer in my refridgerator that is past the drink by date[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I might have 1 beer in 6 months or 6 beers in 1 night. What I usually drink during these winter months is; hot chocolate with some Schnapp's poured in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]hhmmm,hhmmm, good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

But, hey, more power to you for obstaining from it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2005, 04:42 AM
Quad Patrol

Thanks for the heads-up, I should go over there and apply for a membership status[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It depends on when in April, the wife has a vacation planned for disneyland with friends of ours. I think, it's the 3rd week of the month[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2005, 11:35 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Thanks for the heads-up, I should go over there and apply for a membership status[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It depends on when in April, the wife has a vacation planned for disneyland with friends of ours. I think, it's the 3rd week of the month[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
No, make plans for miami! Itll be teh bomb!!!11!

Old 02-04-2005, 12:06 PM
Range Rover

stop talking and set a date so i can get time off

Old 02-04-2005, 12:10 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

MD, need i remind you to look in your own liquor cabinet and see what your BEST bottle is.... CROWN ROYAL, a fine CANADIAN rye whiskey. that's okay guys, if you can plug your nose and stomach bourbon/sourmash, then drinking rye is a luxury... a treat to yourself.
Thanks for reminding me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Sometimes I forget what I have in that cabinet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
looked in mine no crown but i saw mr jack and the brother beam and some guy from mex.

Old 02-04-2005, 01:14 PM
Air Cooled Rider

1st or 2nd weekend I think will be the best. I put it on the club site.

OK, fsckit. 1st weekend in April. April 1, 2 & 3. I'll post over on ATVWest and in the CA riders.

Old 02-04-2005, 01:30 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I dont know how you guys do it. i got my liquor cabinet and all thats there is Goldschlager, apple pucker, Watermelon Pucker, 99 Bananas. all the good stuff disapears to fast. buy a half gallon of jack and a fifth of jaeger and thats gone 1 night. Im always at the helm when it comes to mixin the drinks. i only have estimated measurements of the quantities i put in. but its enough to drop an elephant [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. i aint to many girls that can handle more than one of my favorite mixs, Code name Date Rape[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] its a mixture of Jack, Vodka, Apple pucker, jeager, crown if i got it, Everclear if i got it, 99 bananas. when the mix is done right i can drink it straight and you cant tast the boose. even though there is about 16 shots before the mixer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] then ya add a splash of sprite or sierra mist, its not to fruity and not to bold. its the best drink anyones ever had [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel