Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2004, 04:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
LMAO yeah necrofelia ned was realy a Pyro necrobeastafeliac. (like doin burning Dead aminals)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I think that can only be done once in a lifetime, right? the duct tape around the beast seems like a good idea to prevent the impact explosion, but one forgets the flammability factor.

Old 12-17-2004, 04:08 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LMAO yeah it was funny. i was tellin his fiance about that incident and she about Died. She was absolutly shocked. Of course i didnt let her in on the time we was runnin trains on these chicks and his mom walked up the stairs turned ghost white turned around and walked back down the stairs told his dad and then he dad comes up stairs and is like. dam that looks like fun boys. i wish i could join. then he goes back down and tells the mom that he had a talk with us LMAO.

Oh I been tryin to send Confucious and Hoss a couple emails but my freakin SMTP is still givin troubles. at least confucious send that pic of my new GF to HOSS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMAO

Old 12-17-2004, 04:15 PM
Pro Rider

I'm really ashamed of you boys.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
With talk like this, we will never get Dancing Queen back.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 12-17-2004, 04:18 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Hoss DQ loves talk like that. She is just out Riding DaBeech

Old 12-17-2004, 06:08 PM
Pro Rider

hey, howdly, diddly neighbors, necro-Ned here. why do you think they had Midge killed in the series???? necro! anywhos, I'm kinda clean and pure, can you explain what "runnin trains on these chicks" means?? Is that some sorta drug injection thing?

Old 12-17-2004, 06:16 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

ned if you dont know you dont need to know i would guess. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-17-2004, 06:45 PM
Pro Rider

ned if you dont know you dont need to know i would guess. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
anyone who can understand half the jibberish babble you spew should probably be up for a Darwin award. I'm gonna make up my own language like you and see if you can figure it out.

well we were influtiating the chromosones when the XY happened upon the digalamuffer, only to be circumwhenchled by hey-diddly-do-flanger . and yee-haw!! , let me tell ya, that was some kinda domaflicky righteousness. Hahahaha, it was great! you HAD to see it!! that chick couldn't walk upright for a month!

Old 12-17-2004, 07:03 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Sad thing ned... I understood you perfectly. Better luck next time. remember i live in and around Seattle. We have Chinese, japanese, korean, mexican, LA hood rats, southerners, easterners, arabs, africans and all the rest. and combine all their jibberish together and try and understand that. when you got that down no one can fool ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I foprgot the freakin russkies. holy crap their like flies on poo around here.

Old 12-17-2004, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider

Sad thing ned... I understood you perfectly. Better luck next time. remember i live in and around Seattle. We have Chinese, japanese, korean, mexican, LA hood rats, southerners, easterners, arabs, africans and all the rest. and combine all their jibberish together and try and understand that. when you got that down no one can fool ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I foprgot the freakin russkies. holy crap their like flies on poo around here.
which are they, the poo or the flies!! and don't insult the poo like that!

Old 12-18-2004, 01:51 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

OK, now that I think I've regained my composure enough to possibly type some kind of coherent response...

Man, that was way too much. And I hope it doesn't get censored. If it already has it must have been something else. It will probably be someone other than MD. MD is probably out arresting drunks driving into power poles in the fog. It's freaking INSANE tonight. I was up in his neck of the woods this afternoon and it was nice. But coming home the fog came in. It was down to about 1/4 mile visibility when I got home from dinner about 8:30. And that's a combined...like 1/8 mile each way. Fog will usually peak right at about 7am or so. Then the sun will make an attempt at burning through it.

I sure wish our truck had a PSD (it was actually the first year the PSD came out, 1994, but was only available with a 5 speed manual)....burned up about 26 gallons of gas in 180+ miles (6.9 MPG). Filled her up and only went through about 1/2 of the front tank on the way back (100+ miles). Unless the gauge is screwed up. The worst thing is filling that truck up. You might be able to pump at about 1 GPM into the tanks. Maybe 2 if you're lucky. The filler pipe always backs up... Sometimes with a heavy load it gets down to about 4-5 MPG [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Gag gifts hmm...I actually need to go pick up one. Some batteries for a friend of mine for her boyfriend.

MD, I don't know what her kids look like. And if they have red hair, it's not because of me...not that the idea of "going through the motions" isn't a good one. But if they are anything like their momma, they are gonna break some hearts. Damn she was a cutie in HS. About 5'4 maybe, petitie, cute butt...even had a pic at one time from about 150' away...yeah yeah...I was a perv in HS...wait...I still am... Plus, someone said I didn't have the ***** to do it....can't let a dare down...well not like that anyways. Not that I go around taking pictures of 16 y/o girls butts anymore. I didn't see her during the time when the kids would have been conceived...I SWEAR. LOL. Though the last time I saw her she was pregntant with #1...just didn't know it. No wonder she was so happy...I thought she was just happy to see me. LOL.

I'm not much into the whole mail order bride thing. And definately have to take the purchase for a test drive. Wouldn't buy a PSD without a test drive. And that relationship will only be for a few years. A wife is supposed to be for the rest of your life. Granted it will probably change over the years. Something that was once small and sporty will grow old and tired until they go in for a restoration. (Wow...I so think some people will probably flip over that...make sure Gloria Alred sees that....)

You're probably thinking about Real Doll. Like $5K.

Thing is Peterson won't be in General Population. He'll have to be segregated. He wouldn't last 24 hrs. A notorias murderer of soon-to-be-mother and her baby? About the only thing more dispised in prison is a child molester. Given his notoriety, knocking him off would be worth more than a child molester. I'm sure I'll be old and gray by the time they finally off him. Did you hear the twit he was messing with is coming out with a book? (Yes, she's from the area where I live.) Coming out in Jan, like the 5th or something. Got a 7 figure advance.

Maybe I just need to find an unhappily married chick (hmm...I do know one of those...), mess with her (I think she'd be up with that), and see if she offs her husband (she probably wouldn't do that...she just thinks he's a f'in idiot) then *I* can write a book. I'll finally be sporting the PSD and toy box with a nice rail in it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

(That's the reply for everything on page 176...I think)

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel