Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 10:02 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Ouch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] too early in the morning for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Too early for me too.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 04-04-2005, 02:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey MD, got yer check today. hope the manuals work out for ya.

Old 04-04-2005, 03:11 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
hey MD, got yer check today. hope the manuals work out for ya.
Great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] So far, I haven't had to break them out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, when I do, I'm sure they will help me get more confused[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2005, 10:02 PM
Quad Patrol

Add another PSD to the crowd[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Friend just bought a 2005 F350 Lariat CC, LB, 4x4 6.0, very nice looking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and a lot quieter then mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-06-2005, 03:27 AM
Pro Rider

Add another PSD to the crowd[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Friend just bought a 2005 F350 Lariat CC, LB, 4x4 6.0, very nice looking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and a lot quieter then mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
But what fun is a quiet diesel?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-06-2005, 01:14 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
But what fun is a quiet diesel?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Well, I can't say I like the sound as much. I do like mine, as it thumps and reverberates off the houses in the neighborhood[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I think it is a move in the right direction by the big 3[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-06-2005, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the Dodge clacks and bangs like a rock concert. i can tell the dodge from the ford without seeing either.

Old 04-06-2005, 02:14 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

the Dodge clacks and bangs like a rock concert. i can tell the dodge from the ford without seeing either.
LMAO late Model Cummins definatly have a sound to em. I like it allot. my cousins Dodge is louder than the freakin Caterpillar inthe dumptruck.
All i want is a F650 with a Kitty Cat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but i will get a fullsize tractor before that. I will never have a pusher motor home. howerver one day i will have a BIG *** CUSTOM trailer to tow behind a kenworth or peterbilt. low rider big rig with tons of chrome

Old 04-06-2005, 02:30 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
LMAO late Model Cummins definatly have a sound to em. I like it allot. my cousins Dodge is louder than the freakin Caterpillar inthe dumptruck.
All i want is a F650 with a Kitty Cat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but i will get a fullsize tractor before that. I will never have a pusher motor home. howerver one day i will have a BIG *** CUSTOM trailer to tow behind a kenworth or peterbilt. low rider big rig with tons of chrome
So true about how "they" sound[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My neighbor and I have the same truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Other then, his is 2 tone and mine has the banks chip and 4" exhaust[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] mine is so much "deeper"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Then down the street, neighbor has a '01 Dodge Cummings. You can definately tell who is moving around the neighborhood at 3 in the morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Why not have a diesel pusher[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] A F650[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Oh yea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-06-2005, 06:11 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Just got back to my desk. Had to make a run this morning. No, not Tracy. They only needed a 4" strut strat, so it wasn't worth it. Plus I was in the pig. aka our '94 F-450 flatbed with a 460. Here's some fuel price insanity. I fill up the tanks on the way out. It's 2.599 for 87. I make the run up to Ballico. Use the front tank. So I figure, I'll be nice to the next person to make a run and top the back tank off and fill the front. It went up 8 cents in the freeking 2+ hours I was on the road.

To make the PSD crowd wince. The other night on the way home I passed a Chevron station on the way home. #2 was 2.959. Yes, that's right, two dollars and ninety-five cents per gallon! When it pops 3 bucks I'll take a pic. That station is THE most expensive station I know of for Diesel.

I think I've passed 1,000 miles of driving in the last week! Or close. 300+ Monday and Tuesday. Then just general driving 100+ up to Miami for the weekend. And 200 today.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel