Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2004, 04:43 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Combined reply post so pay attention:

DQ: Cause I want one. LOL. And it's a GMC, not a Chevy. LOL. Well, I've ridden in a Jeep, but not even a PSD. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I just really like the PSDs and am a Ford Guy...but I don't own one. Weird, yah.

From my end, and from the error Power got, it was a DNS issue. Only way to know for sure is if the Powers That Be fessed up. Thing is, this wasn't the first time. But it was the longest outtage in my year of gracing these forums.

Confused: Actually I think I mentioned this thread on another forum/thread (Where to Ride - California Thread) when someone made a comment about her pics or something and so she probably came over.

WW (not to be confused with a Weekend Warrior) or wait...it's PP isn't it?:
Hey DQ, confusedbuyer is actually a girl...you two might have a lot in common.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
OUCH!

Maybe I'll send you one of my uglier wives (and you know if she's been with me, she's still dang cute).
Now why are you trying to pawn a wife off on me? What's wrong with her? She's not a headcase is she? That's all that I ever end up with.

DQ:
but it will take more than him to chase me away
Are you sure you want to hang here? Watch out. Addiction happens. You keep hitting the website during outages hoping for it to come up. When it's hope you check the site every hour looking for new posts.

OK guys, we need to find a name for Miss DQ. I'm thinking something about Pole Girl, but she took that pic off.

OT: Any decent places to eat down in Hanford & Lemoore? May be heading down that way this weekend. Only place I know of is Superior Dairy in Hanford.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-11-2004, 05:01 PM
Royalty Rider

Ah yes...if you want mexican food there is the best place in lemoore (Regnas). Hanford doesnt really have much to offer but downtown there is a place called Gionolas (7th & Irwin).

How I ended up here...lets just say a little white bird told me about this cool hang out...

Old 08-11-2004, 05:22 PM
Pro Rider

Calling all cars...calling all cars...

Hey, where the heck is Lt. Dan? Did you threaten DQ with banning her posts if she didn't say hello to us? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

By the way, PP just isn't going to cut it. I don't like that nickname...I just don't like it...I hate it I tell you....wahh...... wahh...........

Old 08-11-2004, 05:22 PM
Air Cooled Rider

My idea of Mexican Food is Taco Bell....

I'm assuming the other one is Italian. At least I've got an idea that there isn't much down there.

Old 08-11-2004, 05:42 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Hmm well...he posted last night.... Maybe he's putting the shocks on the Mojave. Why, in this heat, I have no idea. It's supposed to be 107 here, 102 in Sacramento and he's closer up there. Still too damn hot to be outside. Or Maybe he's working.

OK, so back to WW?

Old 08-11-2004, 05:47 PM
Pro Rider

107? What the hell? That's too dang hot for me. I think it will get up to 90 at my place.

Old 08-11-2004, 06:11 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Oh, but it's a DRY heat! LOL. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Fresno Weather

It's 21% humidity, and it will drop as it warms up. We get less rain than most deserts. Average is like 10.5" a year or so. Usually Sept-April is when we get rain. Sometimes, we haven't gotten rain until October. Snow? What's that? Every 20+ years snow drops on the valley floor. But it never sticks. All the snow falls up in the Sierras.

Old 08-11-2004, 06:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Oh, but it's a DRY heat! LOL. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]Fresno WeatherIt's 21% humidity, and it will drop as it warms up. We get less rain than most deserts. Average is like 10.5" a year or so. Usually Sept-April is when we get rain. Sometimes, we haven't gotten rain until October. Snow? What's that? Every 20+ years snow drops on the valley floor. But it never sticks. All the snow falls up in the Sierras.
Weve already gotten 18"s of rain this year.. It sucks to be you guys down in the valley.. ahhahaha

Old 08-11-2004, 06:42 PM
Air Cooled Rider

18" ummm since July 1? (Psst....supposed to reset the precipitation on July 1.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])

Old 08-11-2004, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
18" ummm since July 1? (Psst....supposed to reset the precipitation on July 1.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])
FUGGGG No one told me that.. lmao

Oh well..

Heres weather from our house BTW.. http://www.wunderground.com/weathers...p?ID=KCAAHWAH1

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel