Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2004, 07:15 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
FUGGGG No one told me that.. lmao
Well I just did. How much you got now?

Heres weather from our house BTW.. <a href="http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KCAAHWAH1">http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KCAAHWAH1</A>
103 already? Dang.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-11-2004, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: powerstroke01FUGGGG No one told me that.. lmao
Well I just did. How much you got now?
Heres weather from our house BTW.. <a href="http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KCAAHWAH1">http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KCAAHWAH1</A>
103 already? Dang.
ZEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. lol

Yeah.. ITs getting pretty hot.. The AC is running constantly now.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2004, 08:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

skinner, i wuz gonna take credit for this fine acquisition, but then DQ had to ruin the suspense and say a "white bird" told her, which means PP since he's whitewater. It all fits. He's a deviant stalker, so naturally he'd scour the site lookin for pics of pretty woman and then try to lure them into his polygamist harem. Man, ya gotta admire those BYU guys for their savvy.

PP, ya just don't get it... the more you tell us you don't like PP, the more it sticks. it's like picking a fight with Mrs. WW, ya just won't win. since PP stands for polyorchid polygamist, we could just call you Poly instead.. it'd help bolster your cross-dressing tranny image too.

I'm busted... PP.., since I'm a Hershey he-she, can i join the harem?

BTW PP, it's not "one look and they're gone"... I think it's the leacherous drool that scares 'em away, or it could be when you start dry-humping their leg like a puppy in heat ( I know that move always scares 'em away from me). And i do get PMs!!, but it's more like stalking now. Maybe DQ can get the ...isntjustforboys girls to come back??

Old 08-11-2004, 11:42 PM
Royalty Rider

B&R No, its a mixture of food, has good steaks and sweet potato fries, I like the sea food pasta. But its all up to you...and Taco Bell doesnt not classify as mexican food...you must be a white boy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I have never heard of such girls...and if they did really exsist, why in the hell would they pick this thread to post in?

Old 08-12-2004, 12:07 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
B&R No, its a mixture of food, has good steaks and sweet potato fries, I like the sea food pasta. But its all up to you...and Taco Bell doesnt not classify as mexican food...you must be a white boy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
That was the whole joke of it. Around here we either go to El Quetzel (next to Rodeo Lanes) or maybe Antonios (next to the Von's on Shaw in Clovis) but it was junk (that should pass the filter) last time I was there.

I have never heard of such girls...and if they did really exsist, why in the hell would they pick this thread to post in?
[/quote]

That's the thing...I've never heard of them either. Just in this thread. I think that confused got really confused on night and thought he was a woman (or women), created accounts and left private messages for himself because he thought he was cute.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-12-2004, 12:36 AM
Royalty Rider

lmao! Now I get it... thats funny shizz!

Old 08-12-2004, 01:10 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
18" ummm since July 1? (Psst....supposed to reset the precipitation on July 1.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])
No, that was the amount of liquid in PP's urine cup at the doctor's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2004, 01:36 AM
Quad Patrol

Welcome DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I like "DQ" just fine for her, as she is now a Forda Beta Sister[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Now. don't start trashing this thread,like the "other thread" that is on borrowed time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well, site goes down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] for a real good reason[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]At least I think so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Plus, I don't think anyone could of controlled it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Anyways, WW, I mean PP, my ears were ringing earlier[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] must of been when you put the APB out on me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]I was busy today running the kids around and doing errands[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Talk about HOT, It was 111 degrees[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]a little after 5pm. Now, I don't know what the official high was. But, where I was at, it was too dang hot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]Good thing though, is the humidity is around 10%. Real low, which is good, I can deal with the dry heat. Unlike the humidity like in Chicago[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Plus, after 11pm, open the house up and get a nice delta breeze for the evening[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But come 11am. Time to button the hatches[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Skinner, I think, (Ok, I try not to do too much of that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) anyways, being down in the Fresno area, you would find a better authentic mexican restaurant to eat at other than Chihuahua Specials at Taco Bell[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

In Confused defense, (a position I'm am not to fond of[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) I have seen some posts from isntjustforboys and mudisntjustforboys. I think they are actually sisters too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hhhhmmmm, I'll stop, before this thread goes side ways, like the other thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Did I say Welcome to DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2004, 02:17 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

skinner, glad to see ya decided to pile on with the rest of the hounds. It's a national past time called "pickin' on the poor 'lil 'ol Canadian kid"... DQ, can you send some PMs to the others just to make their day? their self-confidence is suffering and they're in denial over the chick-magnet's natural internet feramone effect. tell them you checked their pics and they look hot (in other words, some big fat lies).

my PM was really a chewing out about accusing them of being posers, when it was PP who called them fat old men sitting naked in their basement. and he came out smelling like a rose.

I'm losing patience working on this '89 Breeze and the 18' car hauler..... electric brake problems. i'll whine more later.

Old 08-12-2004, 03:50 AM
Pro Rider

Well I just took the PSD on its first real long trip by itself. Last spring i took it to utah to pick up a new snowmobile trailer and got 15-16mpg going out there empty.

Well today I went up to Bend Oregon and back(8 hours each way) around 970 miles round trip. Towing nothing, but had a snowmobile on the way back from bend(reason i was going there, bought a snowmobile) On the way up empty i got around 17-18mpg going 65-80mph depending on the road, etc. On the way home i got 18-19mpg and going about 65-75mph.

I was amazed at the mileage, keep in mind this is hand calculated and the truck has a 4" lift w/ 35" tires which makes me lose some mileage.

I filled up in La Pine Oregon and made it all the way home on 25 gallons(460 miles or so). I have a short bed so it has the small 29 gallon tank, at first i thought my guage must be messed up but it wasnt. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Another thing weird was i got better mileage coming home w/ a 550 pound snowmobile in the back. Keep in mind i still had the campershell on the truck and left the tailgate down/ campershell window open. The truck weighs 8000lbs w/ me in it so i am happy w/ the mileage i got. I am by no means easy on the gas and whenever i had to pass someone i got on it.

Sean

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel