Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2004, 02:59 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

I'm bbaaaacckkkk, Well, I have to say, you guys gave me a little reading to do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I see Festus singed on and Confused is still going over a name for Just4kicks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Welcome boys.

Well, Like you guys, I've been busy, Wife came back and trying to catch-up on lost times[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]if you know what I mean[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] When, they came back, I guess they watched to many brady bunch shows[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We've gone back 25 years, my kids rooms are these funky colors; cloudless blue, leap frog green, vauvet pink and lilac purple. My God, it's so bright in one room[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] you need sunglasses at night with no lights on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Getting new carpets put in. Half my house is in the front yard and garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Hoss, buy the new truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You just got the new plant in Michigan, you know they are going to give you the big raise[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Go for it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Why not go in first class, your wife deserves it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Skinner, They definately have added some lighting to the work site[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I would think they numbers you saw were from the petty theft from a week or so ago. Got lights in the parking lot now too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Confused, looking forward to new pictures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Festus and Just4kicks, Well, welcome to FKB[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ned, your just there, out there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2004, 03:03 AM
Quad Patrol

Festus, I hear you on the message[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And Les, just built a store 30 miles up the road. I sill like Goodyear[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Got 90,000 miles on a set when I had my explorer.

And Skinner, you were right on with your assessment on the roll overs.

Old 09-03-2004, 03:08 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

you have been gone a while lt dan or marshall dillon i should say. Oh man the neighbor girl is loud. i swear every night at 11 oclock the moanin starts. sheesh. No why in Gods good name would you go and let em deface the perty white walls with them crazy colours(thats your that crazy canuck). aint anyone heard of good ol plain white walls or maybe goin spendy with some southern yeller pine T&G or sompin? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I guess thats what ya get when you let women do the interior design. as for hoss and a new truck his runs dont it? Buy some more quads [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] My bro is takin delivery in feb on that new 05 F350 crew 6Liter King ranch 4x4 he is nuts. but decided his F150 king ranch is paid for so he wants a big one. Must be nice to make the big bucks.

Old 09-03-2004, 03:09 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Yeah but your also a lil lighter on the throttle and dont do 50 around 25mph corners and Slide around every corner you can and haul bass on gravel roads spinning your tires as much as you can

Old 09-03-2004, 03:10 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

If i drove like my grampa tought me i would get a million miles outta set of tires. that guy was nuts. oh and after that million miles he'd have em capped. lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2004, 03:12 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

And i would have to look back but i was gonna go add this to the Cant trust women thread, Didnt all them rollovers in SUVs with the tire blow outs occur with women drivers? or a majority anyhow. thus A you cant trust them to check their tire pressure, oil, and everything else, and B They surely cant drive. although i guess i did go off the road and flip with a blow out. but i did it gracefully [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2004, 03:30 AM
Quad Patrol

Festus, I live in a house with women who can't be syncrinized on the same week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I like white walls myself. But, If they are happy I am happy and the massages come a little bit easier[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You are right about women being in majority of the roll overs. My wife fits the profile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]I checked her tire pressure once, she had like 8 lbs of pressure[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I couldn't believe it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I can push my truck on it's limits. Today, I was talking to my buddy about tires, So, far I'm happy with the goodyear on my truck, 28,000 miles and a lot of tread left[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And rolling over Gracefully is the only way to do it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] At work, they used to tell us to "keep all four wheels on the ground". So, I would quip in, "so when you roll it, make sure you land on all four tires"

Old 09-03-2004, 03:33 AM
Quad Patrol

Festus, what in the world are you talking about? My God "Average Posts Per Day: 25.00 "

25 post per day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You and the ladies must really be lighting it up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Your almost as bad as a soap opera[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2004, 03:40 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Yeah they set the poles a few weeks back. Including DROPPING one. The boss wasn't happy about that. Almost landed on his son-in-law. $1400 for new heads. Should be a while before TID will set meters though...I think. All the gear is in though.

I guess what they stole was the slack on the wiring to the site poles. Not sure how much they got.

I feel for any man who has to live with a woman. Had a gf live with me for 6 weeks...I slept SO good that first night she was gone. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-03-2004, 03:47 AM
Quad Patrol

Yea, they will burn off the wire insulation and then sell the rest of it for scrap[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]To much work for a few dollars[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]But, they are thieves, lowlifes, peices of $hit$[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Well, I live with 4 of them, some days are good, some days are bad. Since they've been back, things have been good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]You riding this weekend?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel