Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2004, 03:51 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Unfortunately not this weekend.

Next weekend is either Hollister or Carnegie. I've never ridden Carnegie, but don't hear rave reviews. A group I ride with will be there though. Have to see if Little Joe gets the 'Lander back from the Shop From Hell and if he wants to go to either place. We kicked Hollister a** back in January.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-03-2004, 04:01 AM
Quad Patrol

Carnegie is not for quads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It's been years since I've been there. But, from what I heard, it hasn't changed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Little Joe's quads been in shop for awhile, can't be good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I'd love to riding, but, football season just started and all my Saturdays are taken up to mid-Nov[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]You going to Pismo over Thanksgiving?
Can't wait for some rain. Hoping to ride a lot more this winter. But, I'll have to wait and see how things pan out.

Old 09-03-2004, 04:12 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Another reason to not have kids. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k

Yeah it's in the shop. Clawson is just trying to jack them for money. What's wrong keeps changing. Currently its some bushing or something in the tranny. Something about it got water in it and didn't get drained. Owner is supposed to drain it out...but nothing says anything about draining it. So we'll see. I would have rescued it and taken it to another dealer for service.

I had a bad experience with them when I was looking. I told them they could pre-qual me on a loan, but I hadn't made up my mind. Called me the next day saying they had the bike prepped and ready for me to pick up and sign the papers. I can't remember what I told the guy, but I went to another dealer and bought the Warrior. LOL They just really irked me. And considering Little Joe's experience with them, I'd never buy from them. I don't care how far I'd have to go.

I'm going to see if I can get another friend to go to Hollister next weekend. He's heading to Pismo tomorrow at 8am. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2004, 04:23 AM
Quad Patrol

Doesn't sound like a good place to do business[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I too, would rescue the quad and take it somewhere else. Can't be good, if they are always changing what is wrong. How can you trust a dealer like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] You can't!!
And they tried to pull a fast one on you with the quad deal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I would also look for a new dealer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Friends are looking to go north to ride this weekend, ever heard of Stoney Creek? Some place up north.

Old 09-03-2004, 12:47 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Nope, never heard of it. I've heard of Stoneyford.

Yeah Clawson is this big dealer. Sell Honda, Kawi, Bomb, Yamaha, ummm Artic Cat I think. They are part of a regular Honda Auto dealer as well. Stuffed into the back of the lot. A real PITA to get back there too. I think the only thing they don't sell is Polaris.

Old 09-03-2004, 12:51 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Marshall Dillon its been a rough go, Between politics and useless blabber. heck i prolly had close to 200 posts. were shootin to get the Gallery to the largest thread on the forum and its all about nothing. lol. its like a sinfeild episode or a hundred. the subject changes so often. I had to join the FBK fraternity to get some grounding. i was goin astray and getting lost. with guidance of the good lord and FBK festus should be able to remain in the world [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and as for your women troubles. my god. GET THEM WOMEN SYNCHRONIZED. WAIT your lil ones shoulda need synching yet? woah they startin early poor pa.. i suppose it is easy to just allow them to do their thing and say now women THIS IS MY ROOM I WATCH FOOTBALL HERE AND DRINK MY BEERS touch it and you all sleepin in the back yard. granted next thing ya know youd be the one livin in the trailer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Best times with women The first night ya sleep with em and the last.

Old 09-03-2004, 01:19 PM
Pro Rider

Festus Super Fly Cowboy Guy- Ya got you some very interesting pics posted there. I showed my little guy your "dinner" picture[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I don't think junior will be eatin burgers for a while![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You know that ladies are something funny- you can't live with or without them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2004, 01:28 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Their just kinda a random insight into my activities. Man that cow was huge. the lil John deer could barely lift her. well it couldnt till we field dressed her. She had trouble with calving. it was tough. she was a good cow a total pet. my aunt was just destroyed. she wasnt supposed to be dinner till next year. lol. but yeah fist off she was a free martin (twin cow shoulda been sterile) and we had some of our cows over at my uncles and so the bull we borrowed we took over there to cover our cows and she ended up gettin it too. so the calf cam as a total surprise to them. anyway the calf was all fouled up and had to reach in and turn it. calf come out and she was prolapsed. tucked it back inside and stitched it in. a couple days later she wouldnt get up and wasnt lookin to swell so she made good hamburger and tenderloins. Home butcherd.

Old 09-03-2004, 02:32 PM
Quad Patrol

Skinner, Your right, it is Stoneyford. How's the riding there? If, it's nice, they are planning on going there for Thanksgiving Week. They're headed there tonight for a weekend of riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Festus, Yea, you joined the right thread(Gallery) to jack up your posting numbers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]But, I don't know, if we can help keep your sanity hear[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] One thing, we don't do is get on each others nerves here. We do try to have a little maturity in at least one sentence of our posts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Now, Ned will probably pop in and with his "words of guidance" tell us we are all lost and need some guidance from the Power Above[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Other then a jab here and there, we do get along[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If not, stay away for a few days and come back. That's what great about the internet, You go where you want to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]But, the forum and especially this thread, can be addicting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And, I know my family would have meat for more then a year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]That sure was a large cow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2004, 03:13 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Yeah Ned and his guidance. Im a preachers son. i know all about it i can give him a run for his money on scripture. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but I'll stay away from that. maybe he can get on over to The bibles full text searchable many versions. also if your bored and wanna research other religions, laws and junk check out Vaults of Erowid one can find days and days of reading on all sorts of good stuff.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel