Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2004, 03:29 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Thanks, but if I'm that bored, I'll tell the wife "we need to repaint the rooms another shade of green or purplish pink[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]"
All joking aside, I am not a preacher's son. However, we do have Christ in our daily lives[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I am a Sinner and do ask for forgiveness. I keep telling the wife,, I am not perfect, therefore, I am asking for forgiveness[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Though lately, I've been skipping asking for permission and just asking for forgiveness. If, that doesn't work, oh'well[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] not like I've haven't been in the doghouse before[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2004, 03:33 PM
Pro Rider

good-golly neighbors, I'm not gonna preach to ya. I gave you guys some great ammunition to defend yourselves against the wives/gfs (the bible quotes from Ephisisans), and it seems you let me down! so you have only yourselves to blame. altho when skinner hooks one, I'm sure he's got that section hi-lited and ready to go.

geez Mr. Festus, your incoherent babble-ramble is hard to follow. I'm going to have to learn to speak another language... I believe it's called redneck-ramble [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k.

as for the Sweedish touch in Vancouver, that sounds like satan's backyard. I guess that's why they call it Sin City.

MD, sounds like yer gonna have to put in a deep pile, flourescent **** carpet to compliment those new room colors. maybe add some black light posters.

where's heathen Hoss today? still reeling from the shots he's taken from me and confused?

Old 09-03-2004, 03:34 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

LOL yeah i suppose. Nobody is perfect hence why god sent jesus to us. One can only strive to be a good person and do what you see fit within your beliefs. God loves all his children. even the bad ones. Anyway nough of the gospel. I heard they were thinkin about lettin priests get married so the quite goin after the poor lil alter boys in the recterum(thats the room to the side) . or did i hear that on southpark. man i get confused sometimes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2004, 03:50 PM
Quad Patrol

Ahh, theer's Ned[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]The more ammo I have to defend myself from the wife, the more I seem to shoot myself in the foot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]The wife knows me all to well[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]And the carpet will be a more neutral color[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]But, the throw rugs are like what you discribed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Glad I can just shut the door[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Don't know where Hoss is. Haven't checked the "other" thread today. Maybe he's dress in his SCBA garb walking around the office.

Festus, that wouldn't be a bad idea about marriage. Around these parts, some of the accused hit close to home for some people[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Fortunately, not my home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]But, some relatives[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2004, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider

well I wish marraige would work, but i think anyone going after little boys has a deviant gene that isn't going to change, no matter what you do for them. it's not about MSB. They intentionally place themselves in situations or occupations that will expose them to the object of their desire, like being a scout leader, coach, teacher, priest, etc . JMHO.

Old 09-03-2004, 04:07 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Well ned i have to agree with ya on that.. but perhaps with a wife they could take it out on them. ohh man their poor children. crud there is no recourse for the SICKO gene. I think i molested the priest [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] J/K Hoss has been gone for ohh about 2.5 hours ago was the last email i got from him and he up and disapeared.

Old 09-03-2004, 04:21 PM
Quad Patrol

Sad but true[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] You can only pray that the bad ones can be removed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Anyways, Hoss must have a large honey do list[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] So, he left to get an early start[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]or just busy at work. And it's about time he started working for his paycheck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2004, 04:23 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Along what Ned was saying....

A few years back I noticed that all of the sudden we kept having different people collection and delivering our newspaper. So one day a guy comes collecting and introduces himself as the district manager. So we get to chatting and I mention the revolving delivery people. "Oh you don't know?" "Know what?"

Well, come to find out, there was a big thing in the press about htis couple that was running a Youth Group camping place or something up in the mountains. Well, they were doing a little more than bible study with the kids.

People are always going "I can't believe it was Jim. He was a <insert some church/teacher/etc works with kids job>!" Well DUH! First person I would think of as a child molester is a priest/pastor/other religious leader, teacher or other youth type worker. I rarely think it's the local weirdo who everyone just suspects.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-03-2004, 04:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Anyways, Hoss must have a large honey do list[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] So, he left to get an early start[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]or just busy at work. And it's about time he started working for his paycheck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
he left early for the labor day weekend. busy at work...hahahahahahaha! LMAO!

Old 09-03-2004, 04:49 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Worlds full of sicko's.. and OMG i just read in a thread someone accused the good marshall of bein a DOPE SMOKER. palease some people are just retarded.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel