Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

WOW
you had me going there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

What model Toyo's are you running? The XT's or the BS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 01:32 PM
Pro Rider

Water doesn't like to compress

Old 09-16-2004, 01:40 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

On which vehicle creator? ya know what. crap. have yokihoma on the horse trailer cuz they are the best trailer tire money can buy for that application [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] spare no expense!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Water in your fuel with a diesel can cuase serious **** to go wrong. when my brother was takin one of our big boats to alaska, the crew didnt replace the fill cap after transferring fuel and filled the tanks with salt water. needless to say a bunch of injectors died and one one the engines melted down while in 35' seas takin green water over the cab. talk about scary stuff

Old 09-16-2004, 01:51 PM
Pro Rider

When I was turning wrenches I had a customer that was trying to clean his internal engine by adding water down the intake[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img](that's a old school trick that does work with gas engines)
He bent seven rods and exploded one piston[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That guy was one of my best customers after that and didn't ever lift the hood again![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 01:52 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
WOW

What model Toyo's are you running? The XT's or the BS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I was talking 'bout you

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 02:40 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

WOW

I was talking 'bout you

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
On my Toyo person I run Toyo JoAT / BS Its an intriguing Tread pattern [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 02:50 PM
Pro Rider

What type of terrain is it designed for? Wet and slimey surfaces?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 02:54 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

What type of terrain is it designed for? Wet and slimey surfaces?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Indeed grasshopper, Indeed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 03:05 PM
Quad Patrol

4kicks, What i've learned with small kids, is leave like at 2-3 in the morning. That way, they are asleep for about 5-6 hours before they wake up and can become a screaming maniac. Then, put the dvd player on and your good for another 2-3 hours. By then, I'm ready to stop anyways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
And you are correct about the heelers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Smart compact dogs compared to aussies.

Old 09-16-2004, 03:11 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
one of our big boats to alaska, the crew didnt replace the fill cap after transferring fuel and filled the tanks with salt water. needless to say a bunch of injectors died and one one the engines melted down while in 35' seas takin green water over the cab. talk about scary stuff
I think I saw that, on one of the "most dangerous jobs" episodes on the Discovery Channel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]J/k

But, I'm sure they were sucking some serious salt water of their own, as the pucker factor went up a few notches[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel