Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

Sportsman 700 efi (polaris)-or-700 Twinpeeks efi(suzuki)-or 660 Grizzly(yamaha)

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2004 | 02:49 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Sportsman 700 efi (polaris)-or-700 Twinpeeks efi(suzuki)-or 660 Grizzly(yamaha)

alright guys the honda 300 fourtrax was the most reliable atv ever made and for polaris thier bad but dont hold up if u ride it hard i know my dad had one i had a foreman 450 with 7000 miles and i never tore up anything and it looked rough after i got done with it but it held up my buddys got a foreman 400 with 12000 miles all hes had to do is put one wheel bearing one swingarm bearing and breaks its been threw every where now i got a gizz and it bad but i dont belive ittl hold up like a honda .

Old 06-01-2004 | 12:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default Sportsman 700 efi (polaris)-or-700 Twinpeeks efi(suzuki)-or 660 Grizzly(yamaha)

Originally posted by: Bionic
Met a lot of commie's in Canada dimwit? you must of been tops in your class in the woods shack. Saw your pic. sorry if your parents were prison camp survivors and passed the look and paranoia onto you. Congrats ya got the haircut and scarred look down pat. Hop on your 'Igor" (must be code for ugly)and ride full throttle untill oxygen enters your cranium. Good luck with oxygenation.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
HA! That's pretty funny.

What a pathetic attempt at an insult. You're insulting yourself.

Oh well. Must be an east coast thing?

Old 06-09-2004 | 04:23 PM
Range Rover

FYI U.S. Military uses quads made in USA and the ones made by NIPS. We Have Suzuki, Honda and Polaris on Base.

I support the Canadians, not into their beer though. But I see why some would be offended by South Park. If we are gonna bag on a
country , bag on France or bag on Democrats, they are about the same "Chicken Sh*t and gutless.

Back to the original subject , try and ride all three quads and see what ya like and what ya can afford.

Old 06-10-2004 | 02:07 AM
Pro Rider

hey guys seen this debate we got going on here and i just had to inform ya of what i know not getting into the political side of this post cause this is an atv site i worked at polaris industries before for a couple years and you would be impressed with the meeting we would have they wouldn't ever try to get us to do quality on night shift we used to use all the parts day shift would reject if we ran out of parts just to make machines when i was working on the snowmobile line i actually had to go out in the dumpster and i put cracked trailing arms on the snowmobiles yes that is correct CRACKED TRAILING ARMS ok now is this a factory that gives a hoot about quality? no it is not and when there is customers complaining about there machines continually breaking down then they will have a meeting and chew the employees out for no quality when they are the ones having us go into the trash to get junk parts to put on brand new machines and if you met any of the engineers there you would laugh i know one engineer that he told me he has no idea how an internal combustion chamber motor works now these are the same engineers you ppl rely on all i can say is i will never own anything that says polaris on it again to many quality issues and they are just plain unsafe i could go on all day bout situations there but bottom line they only care about numbers no such thing as quality in that place but then again the supervisors don't care bout quality cause there bonus is made up on how many machines are made during there shift throughout the year so thats what i KNOW about polarises quality good luck on whatever machine you decide to buy

Old 06-10-2004 | 05:58 PM
Range Rover

DUDE?!?!?!?

Was that 1 friggin sentence? Man......good info, and that's shocking, if true, but you really outta use punctuation more often.
Damm.

I still can't get over that......that's gotta be a record for the world's longest sentence.

Old 06-11-2004 | 03:06 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry for punctuation fruit ,but it is all true what i said I know brand loyalty is out there and bring it to me, but I know what i am talking bout and i only speak the truth. Polaris industries pushes number not quality thats why you keep seeing time from time ppl complaining bout quality. Anyone who second guesses me hasn't worked at polaris and doesn't know what they are talking bout but if you want still continue to drive polaris i am just scared the front end will give out at any moment and flip me over and kill me but good luck everyone