Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

How bout this polaris challange to the CEO's??

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 11:40 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How bout this polaris challange to the CEO's??

think it's rediculous. The Japanese CEO's are like 90 years old and have probably never even sat on one of the Ute's they manufacture. Polaris knows damn well that nobody will show and then they'll say " see we challenged them all and they were all scared, WE WIN".
>>>>>>>>>>>&gt ;

EXACTLY!

To make this a totally fair and unbiased event each manufacturer should donate ONE of their hand picked stock ATV's for this event and everything else should be handled by a third party paid equally by each manufacturer who also chooses the riders.

They should have 7 heats so each rider can compete on each machine. I also don't think they should be "pro" riders but average riders like those of us on this forum(I'll volunteer<G&gt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Old 10-12-2006, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: raidermike67
think it's rediculous. The Japanese CEO's are like 90 years old and have probably never even sat on one of the Ute's they manufacture. Polaris knows damn well that nobody will show and then they'll say " see we challenged them all and they were all scared, WE WIN".
>>>>>>>>>>>&gt ;

EXACTLY!

To make this a totally fair and unbiased event each manufacturer should donate ONE of their hand picked stock ATV's for this event and everything else should be handled by a third party paid equally by each manufacturer who also chooses the riders.

They should have 7 heats so each rider can compete on each machine. I also don't think they should be "pro" riders but average riders like those of us on this forum(I'll volunteer<G&gt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

I am free........LOL!

Old 10-12-2006, 12:14 PM
Pro Rider

HEY, lets organize our own?

They will have to put up this track anyway? Why can't a bunch of us show up and pay a fee to run it after the "duel" is over?

Should I send a registered letter to the CEO of Polaris and see if he will accept our challenge to let real men from the real world see what these machines are made of? Some of us might change our mind/opinions/attitude about other machines this way. LOL, anyone think he'll accept my offer?

Old 10-12-2006, 12:26 PM
Pro Rider

Then we can say " see we challenged them and they were scared"

Old 10-12-2006, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider

If enough money was spent and enough news was spread about it then yes, I bet they would. Polaris did that several years ago against yamaha with the grizzly 600 vs the sportsman 500. Shootout was put on by a Dealership that sold both. CEO's didn't ride but a rep for each company came.