Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Northern IL, and souther WI riders ??????

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2003, 07:59 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northern IL, and souther WI riders ??????

HEY ya talkin bout the offroad jamboree in chillicothe il?? r- u- guys/gals goin??? ive got my 2 boys this weekend and were either goin there or to fox valley. let me know where yer gonna be- and hey brat dont miss that mega-jam GREAT place to do yer 1st race!! meet ya at the line!!

Old 07-24-2003, 03:28 PM
Range Rover

Hey Kimmy,
If i don't catch you there, trust me, I will somewhere! You have sparked my interest in racing! (hey honey, if your reading, I think I'm gonna start racing! )

Stay free [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2003, 03:42 AM
Range Rover

rhinhd,
I just checked out your pics..bring that bad boy up north and you can carry my beer and pull me out of the deep stuff........those 4x4's do come in usefull!!

Old 07-30-2003, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

Is any body going to FVOR this weekend ?

Old 07-31-2003, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider

Hey racerx,

I will be there this weekend. My son and I will be entering the Drag Races. I ride a DS and he is on an Lt 80. Will you be there this weekend? If so, come on by, there is not alot of us DS guys out there, so it shouldnt be hard to find me.

DStroyer

Old 07-31-2003, 08:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

anybody have a website for bong some friends of mine want me to meet them there whats it like?? mx track? trails?thankx

Old 07-31-2003, 08:12 PM
Pro Rider

Hey kim, or momswacco,

I live 20 minutes from there, and it is not worth the trip!!!!!!!

Old 07-31-2003, 10:25 PM
Range Rover

Kimmy, I agree with Dstroyer.....we have been there a few times and it sux. There are only a few small tracks, and I mean small. On a weekend if there a just a handful of guys, it seems crowded. No trails, no hills, no sand. It is pretty much a few small flat tracks...better for dirt bikes than quads. Or good for beginners.

later...
L

Old 07-31-2003, 11:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

hmmm well im wacko for sure and im kim pretty sure yer call![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] thanx for the tip i HATE wasting a day of ridin!!anyother good spots ive been to taylerville fvor and hmmmmm thats it for ill. think i might just head to badlands sat. thats a for sure good time.sun. ill be at the megajam for sure on sun. - let me know if ya know any good ill. spots k. thanks! kimbo- theres another on fer ya[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-02-2003, 03:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey guys, from Crystal Lake, IL here. I'm looking to get my first ATV soon. Looking at a deal on a 400EX which I hope to have soon. I'm used to motocross bikes, but that's not good when I got friends that don't know how to ride. The place in Woodstock is decent to ride, and I've ridden at Bong a couple times (boring but good to teach newbies to ride motorcycles).

I'm intersted in checking out Badlands too or any other suggestions. Just let me know when there's riding, and I'll try and be there.

Quick Reply: Northern IL, and souther WI riders ??????