Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Info on Hillsville

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2000, 06:12 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went out there today to see if anyone was riding and it was a big yes. There was any where from 300 to 800 people there. I wasent riding or anything but i wish i would have cause id be there right now. Signs are still up on the one side of the road but on the side where the super bowl i only seen 1 sign and i dont even think it was a tresspassing sign. Im going out next weekend and maby tonight if i get the grass cut. I hope some of you people go too. I was talking to this guy that i guess talked to the owner only problem he had with people was littering and some one shot at him and his family. so please keep it clean. If you want i could forward the message to you cause he emailed it to me.

Old 05-21-2000, 09:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

A state trooper told me littering and idiots riding down the middle of the road will be our downfall. leave only tire tracks behind, and stay off the roads.

Old 05-22-2000, 01:00 AM
Trailblazer

There was alot of people riding down the road today. Now that we are allowed to ride there lets keep it that way.

Old 05-22-2000, 01:17 AM
Trailblazer

This is very good news to me. It's hard to find areas to ride anymore. I'll spread the word to others. I'll also tell them to keep it cool and stay off the roads.

Old 05-22-2000, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider

could you give me his e-mail address? Mine is mr_quad@mailcity.com

1987 TRX 250R with custom Moto-fast mid/high rang pipe, DG silencer, FMF reeds, FMF reed cage. Keihin 39mm carburetor, Twin-air air filter, vented air box lid, twist grip throttle. DG handle bars and pad, Tinny Tack tachometer, Pure Sports Bandits XC's all the way around on red label Douglas aluminum wheels, Maier aluminum Deluxe-Pro hand gards with add-on's and armadillos Out-N-Back rack.

Old 05-22-2000, 08:53 PM
Trailblazer

when i talked to the owner he said trash,bottles and some other things are what the problem is. what i feel should be done is people park in every lot and field there, if you see some trash, even though it isnt yours, pick it up and take it home and toss it in the garbage. it will stop alot of problems,i know i dont want to get a flat. second, i know everyone rides up and down the roads, i do. but it is dangerous with the turns in the road, so if you have to ride the road to get to a trail lets try to stay on the sides of the road and get off as soon as possible. if everyone does there little part it will be a better and safer place to ride. think of it as your own backyard, you dont want people getting hurt in it and you dont want it looking like a garbage dump. lets show that we care and are responsible people. its time to act now,we dont want ot lose this place to ride. i'll do my part.

Old 05-24-2000, 04:01 PM
Trailblazer

i just was browsing the info on ppl when i noticed that loonatic is the one that emailed me. thanks for the email. if i wouldent have got it i wouldn't have went out to see.