Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2003, 04:04 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

Wow... that spot is mighty close to the VA Beach Police Department. What kind of riding is it (trails, open country, jumps)? Once I get behind the Sports Complex, where do I go?

Old 12-02-2003, 04:11 PM
Trailblazer

Dave you did ride well when you weren't crashing. You did good the rest of the time. You were in the lead for awhile. I did have a lot of fun that day. I can't wait till the next one. Are there anymore in this area besides ECMX? I enjoy watching.

Sarah

Old 12-02-2003, 04:29 PM
Range Rover

Dave, I ment what i said. You did ride well. you are very fast you were doing great there in that first moto. How are you feeling from that last crash?

Old 12-02-2003, 07:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

The directions to the sports plex seem on the money. I live on dam neck so its right down the street from me. Once you drive by the plex which will be on your left you will start to see an open dirt area almost like constuction site. There are two dirt roads leading in. I take the second one. The dirt roads are in real bad shape but I made it with my 2x4 toyota. Drive all the way to the tree line which is about 1/4 mile and park. There will probally be people riding out there. It is like I said all open with ditches, mud, and jumps(ditches). There are also trails that go into the woods. I see some 4x4 quads go in, but I did not. There are also huge power lines out there. That might help to find the place. I will also say I do not know who owns the land it is not posted and eveyone I asked said they have never been bothered out there. Out of sight out of mind.... If anyone has more info please share. I will be out there this weekend if its nice in a blue toyota p/u with yellow 300 ex. From the road you might not see my truck, its a ways out there... but fun.

Old 12-02-2003, 09:11 PM
Trailblazer

I am still a little sore. I went to the ER on Sun just to have my ankle x-rayed, to be sure it wasn't broken. Just sprained pretty bad. But I am walking on it again with little pain so that is good. I agree I was riding well and fast except for the crashes! LOL I just made two stupid mistakes that I won't make again! Thjanks for the props though! There aren't really any tracks that are close except for ours. There is currituck but they don't have races.

Old 12-04-2003, 06:55 PM
Trailblazer

Dave,
Well I am glad you are okay. I hope your ankle feels better. So when are you riding next? Well let us know if you every go down to CMX because we enjoyed that, and we would love to go again.
Sarah

Old 12-05-2003, 08:15 AM
Trailblazer

Picked up my Rancher AT yesterday and am hopefully getting a hitch on the truck Saturday. Sunday looks like a potential day for checking out this spot in VB. Hopefully I will see you all there.

Old 12-06-2003, 03:51 PM
Trailblazer

is your rancher 4x4..... if so you will love it .... i have a foreman es 4x4 and it is awsome it you like to get in the mud.... i might have to check that place out by the sportsplex sunday its like 5 minutes from me. maybe ill see you out there.

Old 12-06-2003, 04:39 PM
Range Rover

Hey everyone, I might ride out to the area behind the sports complex to see what its about tomorrow.. not sure if I will bring my 4 wheeler with me I will be driving a brownish color Honda CRV if u see me stop and say hi to me..

just to let eveyone know I am going to an atv club meeting tomorrow at 5pm if anyone is interested in going here is the website address about the place.. this is something I have been looking for... for a while.. this club does some traveling to different places.. ok now the website address..

www.atv-va.com

Old 12-06-2003, 07:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey
what time does everyone plan on heading out there sunday? i planned on going out there myself.I went out there today kinda check it out, w/o the four wheeler. It seem pretty cool, also talked to couple of people that said they have had no problem, but as we all know that dont really mean much nowdays. 4wheelingchic you really should bring your 4wheeler you will regret if you dont. Dave you should give me a call so you can ride out there, that is if you are feeling better from your accident. Iwould call but i couldnt find your #.

Quick Reply: Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE