Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2003, 09:18 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

your welcome.. oh yeah I also heard that surry owners purchased 20 more acers..

Old 12-10-2003, 11:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

Introducing myself

Been reading the messages regarding Busch Gardens, I have a friend who has been there and he says it is great. I am going to try to get him to show me this weekend. I live in Williamsburg, the only place I ride now is down the utility poles behind my house about a 1/2 mile stretch and it leads to a new developing neighborhood where they are clearing the woods. Rode there last weekend, it was a blast and muddy as could be. Got the Trailboss and Trailblazer stuck. It's gonna be sad to see them put houses in my playground. If I find the spots I'll pass them on to everyone here.

2003 250 Trailblzer
2003 330 Trailboss

Old 12-11-2003, 09:23 AM
Trailblazer

It is good to know that the area is still live and well. I live in Newport News and worked in Williamsburg for a while. Lots of area up there. If the trails are like they say and go for as long as they do, that we be a great place to check. Also good news on the 20 acre purchase.

Old 12-17-2003, 06:48 PM
Trailblazer

where did everyone go........
i need to hear of some new places to ride...

Old 12-17-2003, 08:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

HELLO ALL,
I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM, BUT HOPEFULLY I CAN BE OF HELP TO SOME OF THE QUESTIONS AND MAYBE EVEN FIND SOME OTHER PLACES TO RIDE MYSELF. I LIVE IN SOUTH HILL, AND AM 1 OF THE ORIGINAL CLUB MEMBERS TO "RADD". THIS CLUB IS THE ONE WHO RUNS THE SOUTH HILL RIDING AREA. NOT RIDERS POWERSPORTS. THEY HELP GET THE WORD OUT FOR US BUT DO NOT RUN THE PARK. AS FAR AS BECOMING A MEMBER, ALL NEW MEMBERSHIPS ARE ON HOLD FOR A BIT (A COUPLE OF MONTHS) WHILE SOME LAND ISSUES ARE RESOLVED. I WILL TRY TO GET A BETTER ESTIMATE AND POST IT HERE. HOPE THIS HELPS WITH THOSE LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO RIDE. IF THERE ARE ANY MORE QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AND I WILL TRY TO HELP. KEONDGO@HOTMAIL.COM

Old 12-17-2003, 10:33 PM
Range Rover

Keondo,

well I hope they get it straight cause I like riding out there is nice.. what is the deal with you.. how old are you and do u have a girlfriend or wife that rides? I am always looking for females to come along.. its so hard to find.. when a bunch of people get together to ride I am usually the only female... it doesn't bother me but just would be nice to have a female to chat with sometimes..

Old 12-17-2003, 10:41 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey i am new to this site and wanted to know of some places to ride around VA or even going riding with some people.Text

Old 12-17-2003, 10:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

4wheelingchic
WELL I'M 27, JUST GOT A KFX 400. BEEN RIDING ON TWO ALL MY LIFE, THOUGHT I WOULD SEE HOW THE OTHER HALF RODE. I LIVE RIGHT HERE IN THE BIG OL' SOUTH HILL. WIFE DOESN'T RIDE YET! LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FOR HER TO RIDE. 7 MONTH OLD IN THE HOUSE PUTS A DAMPER ON US RIDING TOGETHER. SEE YA OUT THERE SOMETIME.

KEONDGO

01' KDX 220
03' KFX 400

Old 12-17-2003, 10:46 PM
Trailblazer

Garrison,

There is no where to ride around Virginia Beach legally. We have been trying to find places, but the closest clubs and stuff are 3 hours away. There are 2 places in North Carolina CMX(Which is $20 a day), and ECMX(Which you need a memership card). Just a little heads up. If you know of any let me know.

Sarah

Old 12-17-2003, 11:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

4wheelingchic

whats your story,
been coming down with husband / boyfriend?
what do you ride?

Quick Reply: Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE