Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

ALL LOUISIANA RIDERS!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2004, 09:41 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ALL LOUISIANA RIDERS!!

Barnwell is a fun place to ride, very difficult. very rocky and steep. They are really organized and professional there too. All trails are marked with difficulty

Old 04-15-2004, 09:49 AM
CSG
Trailblazer

Where is Barnwell?

Old 04-15-2004, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: psycsara
Thanx for the welcome. Cravens, I think is somewhere around Leesville. Does anybody ride in Mississippi or Texas?
Yep, between Leesville and Oakdale, off of Hwy 10 (I'm from there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] )

I have some pics on my site of a ride we took there back in Aug. It was ok, very dry and dusty, and ROUGH. Lots of roots in the trails

Old 04-15-2004, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CSG
Where is Barnwell?
Barnwell is in Gilmer,Texas.I'm gona try to go not this weekend but next.I like steep,rocky,professional etc. sounds fun.Cheap too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2004, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider

gonna bump this. One of our buddies on here had his YFZ450 stolen this weekend. He's from the Baton Rouge area.

here's the details:

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^ *^*^*^*^*^*^*^
my bike was stolen from my parents barn this weekend. We just relized it was gone yesterday. Can you get the word out on this for me. its a blue yamaha yfz450. IT has some unique one of a kind things on it like the warning labels you saw and it also has some motor mounts that i made. There are pictures of all this attached to the e-mail. It also has a blue HMF exhaust pipe.

vin: JY4AJ1134C010536

ENGINE: J317E-0013441

Thanks

Justin George
username: swftballz400ex
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^ *^*^*^*^*^*^*^

I have some pics on my site here http://www.krawdaddy.net/atv/friends.htm I'll have some more pics up this afternoon with better shots of his custom work he's done to it. It's pretty unique

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I had flashbacks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2004, 04:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

all you guys from Louisisana and surounding areas keep a look out for this bike

thanks

Justin

Old 05-04-2004, 08:03 PM
Pro Rider

My eyes are pealed.

Damn theifs.
I'm getting a portable building in about 2 weeks and once I get it I'm gona put motion sensors.sirens,door contacts etc on it.

Old 05-04-2004, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: KFXCarnage
My eyes are pealed.Damn theifs.I'm getting a portable building in about 2 weeks and once I get it I'm gona put motion sensors.sirens,door contacts etc on it.
me too! well, I already have mine www.krawdaddy.net/misc/shed.htm Gonna run the conduit this weekend so I can have a door pin installed and wired to my alarm system. Not only do I have the bike locked in the shed, I have it chained to the floor with railroad chain [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2004, 10:35 AM
Pro Rider

You know that is something I have never worried about but it seems to be a growing problem.......My bike is in the hauler along with another not locked in the front yrad with the keys in the bike all they would have to do is pull up and hook up and leave with everything.............might go buy a lock today!

Old 05-05-2004, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

LoL Whats your address shaunonl1. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Just picking.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Yea you should lock them down better than that.

Were I work we have scads of motion sensors and door/window contacts and security wire.I might even be able to get away with a loud *** siren.I gota buy a one zone alarm panel and I'll be set.The siren will be so loud you will be able to hear it for a couple of miles.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I don't think I would hesitate to shoot somebody trying to steal my baby.I wouldn't kill them but they would be cripled for life.

Quick Reply: ALL LOUISIANA RIDERS!!