Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where is the best riding in Missouri?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2004, 01:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where is the best riding in Missouri?

Give me several days notice: I might have to acquire a pre-meditated illness. It is kind of hard to get off work sometimes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

We need to come up with a date when we can all go. I probably won't be able to go the week of May 24-30, because several of us are planning a trip to LS. Anybody here want to go that same week?

Daren

Old 01-17-2004, 03:45 PM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

I have done some trading and come up with a V for the wife to ride. The turbo Raptor is not very trail friendly. But you know me this V won't stay stock for long. I don't think I will go crazy on it for a while anyway. I would like the Dalton clutch and a set of the HMF's though. Probably wait a while before I go with 785. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The NOS just installs in the intake , where ever there is room. A 40hp shot on a Banshee? I would not want to be next to it when he hit it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

We will need to plan a big ride at St Joes. It will probably,like Daren said, be May before any more good riding happens.

J Ross

Old 01-17-2004, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider

Me and Biggindbs are planning a trip to LS in early spring. Looked at the weatherbase.com averages and it looks like April is pretty safe. If a group goes again in May you can probably count us in for that too. Biggin is already trying to pick out the sand paddles for the Raptor.

Old 01-21-2004, 03:16 PM
Pro Rider

Jeff, I am with you. Dry kits are great for fuel injection where the computer makes up the difference in fuel. But wet kits are best for all other applications.

Daren, want to see what nitrous looks like on a banshee? Come over and see this black bike I bought. I have been doing a lot of engine swapping lately. I just wish I could remember which one of my three bikes that new stroker engine ended up on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Those dang banshee engines all look the same (at least the ones us poor boys build with stock cylinders do).

Are you going to LS for a whole week? I just might have to meet you out there. Got to see when the little lady graduates.

Let me know when you all are going riding this spring/summer. I am definetly going to be going riding more this year.

By the way Daren, you an stop sweating. Have to keep you on your toes also. I was only kidding about the N2O and the stroker, or was I?

Old 01-21-2004, 03:27 PM
Pro Rider

I know you have a stroker, the nos hmmmmmm??

That's ok, did I say that my fast Banshee was the 400?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Richard, we are planning a trip to LS sometime that week 5/24 - 5/30. Depends on when I actually am able to start my vacation and if/when the wife can get off work. And there are several of us planning to make the trip. I won't know until it gets way closer, but I'll be sure to let you know.

Daren