Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

looking for adult female riding partner for adult male?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2004, 02:43 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for adult female riding partner for adult male?

whoops,,,i didnt read far enough

coyote found you

Old 03-15-2004, 03:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have read a lot of books about different dog breeds and enjoy going to the AKC dog shows. There are actually more dogs shows in my area than atv events. I do know a lot about AKC breeds and a few others. I am also a decent dog trainer.

I guess I have to study the behaviors of people more so I know when they are kidding. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2004, 10:00 AM
Weekend Warrior

I've got 2 Cane Corsos that keep up with me all day - and they're both about 125lbs. My rottie gets tired after about a mile & a half. The Corsos aren't much for cold weather but they are everything a Rottie and pit is plus some. If you haven't seen them (they're pretty rare) think of a leaner, more athletic neopolitian mastiff - they're both direct decendents of the now extinct Mollisser.

Old 03-15-2004, 01:44 PM
Pro Rider

Coyote, it is all my fault. I forgot to put a [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and a j/k, it was late and was heading for bed. AlaskaBoy.

Old 03-15-2004, 04:17 PM
Pro Rider

YO sugarhead,You got it right about the woman in this state.From all your posts that I have seen in the passed,It looks like you have the same issues I have.I'm 29, singal,and alway Looking out for the police.
I can't help you on the women part,as I'm a male but, maybe someday we can get togther and rip.
I can't give you a time frame as to when I'll be able to ride with you.The reasons are because,I have 3 broken ribs.As soon as I feel I can ride I'll send you a PM as to where and when.I rip anywhere,but I have a few good spots,with safe parking. Give me a call(PM) sometime and I'll tell you of some of the places I go.Who knows maybe we ave seen each other before?

Thanks
Matt///TEAM BRICKTUCKY
http://community.webtv.net/wrsr/teambricktuckyracing

Old 03-25-2004, 09:48 AM
Range Rover

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2004, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider

WHAT a BITch after having a hard day an seeing nothing but dogposts.I shoulda put looking for a female dog an I wold got all ladies grrrrrrrrr.Ok l8r going to check the blinker fluid on ma truck.

Old 03-25-2004, 05:21 PM
Pro Rider

This not being directed in any way, shape or form at any woman that's crossed my path in the past two years, but there ARE reasons why we menfolk are better off with dogs than some women I could mention, but am tactfully refraining from doing so... yeah yeah, I'm still laughing too..

Old 03-25-2004, 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

Sugarhead, I am truely sorry for screwing up your post[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]. AlaskaBoy.

Old 03-29-2004, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider

Its ok alaska. Was just trying to find a member of the opposite sex to mutually enjoy our sport with.I guess there is more guys then gals here.at least as being taken goes,I see in dirtwheels s many women but alot of them are married.hmmmm where are the single quad riding gals?

Quick Reply: looking for adult female riding partner for adult male?