Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

looking for adult female riding partner for adult male?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2004, 05:49 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for adult female riding partner for adult male?

Hay I grew up in Cedar Knolls.. over near whippany. I used to ride in Morris plans, but that turned into houses years and years ago. Prob. back in the late 80's. ANother place we always rode was Forked River. Is that not good anymore?? What about SPlit Rock. That places where kewl to ride at. East Hanover had some good swamp riding back near the dumps (sharkies that is ).

Bloomfield had good riding (dont get cought there though).

LEt me know??

ca

Old 04-05-2004, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider

Sugarhead, sounds like you're trying too hard. Don't worry about it so much. Chicks don't like desperation. Seem like all the a$$holes have girls? That's because it seems like a lot of girls like that situation. Doesn't mean be a jerk, just don't act like to NEED a chick, pretty soon, they'll be all over you. Watch the movie 'The Recruit'. That dude (what's his face) puts on a pretty good demonstration of picking up a chick at the bar. Act like you're not interested, then they get upset you DON'T want to bang them, so they end up trying to make you want them. Women are screwed up in the head. But's that why we love them.

I don't claim to understand women any better than any other guy, buy I've gotta say it's worked for me before.

Old 04-05-2004, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider

Maybe ya should have advertised for a "Lusciously Nubile Quad Mechanic with an Insatiable Appetite for Vehicular Maintenance". If nothing else, you'd be sure to get your oil changed regularly... did I really say that?

Old 04-05-2004, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider

my buddy at work says that when u talk down to chicks an talk nasty an dirty an off the wall rhetoric they love ya for life.But when ya nice or try to level or talk serious,my buddy is like What,did U say lets go to the museum today?bye gotta go.Its so hilarious to see the way he says it but I swear it is soo true,girls dont want a nice guy or they are just hopped up on bs an the bad boy image.SOme things will just never change[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-06-2004, 07:53 AM
Weekend Warrior

I ride all the time, atv's, snowmobiles, whatever and I am a tiny petite female...married however. But I see women all the time riding in upstate NY where we often go. Try the tug hill plateau areas, etc. NY, you might get lucky! If you want them bad enough guys, you'll find 'em! Have to work a little harder at it, that's what women like!! (~,~)

Old 04-06-2004, 12:15 PM
Trailblazer

Come to Oregon!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-07-2004, 09:40 PM
Pro Rider

chromezilla,there isnt squatilla left to ride in NJ unless ya name is Trump or delorean or ya got property.I dont know the whole state,never ridden the places ya mentioned but now the cops have rhinos,drz400s an the rangers patrol 2.This state is nothing but living w a big B*tch in my opinion is if the 1s who ride in this state are smart.We'll take our money an bikes to another state thats pro atv like tenneesee or west Virginia ,hatfield mcoy forest etc an vote heavily w our wallets an actions.When the states see they are losing beucoup money theyll do 2 things.Get involved or like the more common answer do squat an still not give a damn.Now I think we should get back to talkin bout dogs,mans best friend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-07-2004, 11:22 PM
Trailblazer

That sux Forked River was the shtt

ca

Old 04-07-2004, 11:38 PM
Royalty Rider

OMG! This thread made me lol, then I realized you were serious. There are lots of good quad chicks out there, but usually we are the first ones taken[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Keep an eye out, they are out there.