Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

looking for adult female riding partner for adult male?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2004, 07:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for adult female riding partner for adult male?

I'm a 29 year old male from central NJ an IM looking preferably for a female riding partner or even a bunch of guys to ride w as Im sick of rding alone or having the guys I know have excuse after excuse.You know what im talking bout when I mean excuses.I would appreciate any replies as Im not only fed up w not having any places to ride but no 1 to ride with.

Old 03-13-2004, 01:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

1 girl or a group of guys? Ask for a group of girls. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2004, 09:46 AM
Pro Rider

lol!Ya musta been a serious case of brain fade[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2004, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider

group of girls! I'll take 2

Old 03-13-2004, 07:37 PM
Pro Rider

hey I knew no girls were gonna respond to ths ad an it be a long shot.But hey sometimes ya got to go for broke,hey when ya dont have too many riding areas left anyways whas left to lose?!LOL I think all the women in NJ are either taken or the kind that cant deal w not having a hotel an amenties such as a hot shower.

Old 03-13-2004, 08:36 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Originally posted by: Coyotechaser
1 girl or a group of guys? Ask for a group of girls. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

thats funny

thats what I was thinkin

Jump back!!!

Old 03-14-2004, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider

Hey while we are on the subject of asking for partners, I want to request a new dog. He has to be able to run all day behind the quad and keep a watchful eye out for bears at night and if one comes into camp he has to be able to lead him away from camp rather into the tent. Any good ones out there? AlaskaBoy.

Old 03-15-2004, 12:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Alaskaboy-You might need a few good dogs just in case a bear catches up with one.

John Wayne had a Tervuren (maybe a Groenendael) that would run with him in his one movie. At least it looked like one of those two breeds. Dogs in movies are like extra people on StarTrek. They always get killed or at least injured. I guess that's what I think about while this one dog runs with me and I have my six shooter on my side. lol. On a steel and plastic horse I ride.

I would say that you need a mix dog. Something that can run and smell like a pointer but kicks butt like a pit. You need something that can handle the cold environment but also some heat. It can't be too stocky or it won't be able to keep up for long distances. You also want something that isn't too into the work it's been originally bred for. If it is, it may not listen when it's important. It may just be thinking about rabbit smells or always looking for a fight. If you want a specific breed. I would look for a breed that has been used for police work but has a back ground in herding or guard work. Watch out for breeds like German shepherds because of hip problems. Australian Shepherd, Giant Schnauzer, Groenendael, Tervuren, Malinois, German Shepherd, and maybe a Border Collie. Herding dogs can run a lot and listen from long distances. You just need a brave one.

Old 03-15-2004, 01:24 AM
Pro Rider

Coyote, I had a mutt that was a great camping dog but my other dog(Rottweiller) liked to yank on her back leg when he got excited to see us coming home and she would pass him. The vet said we could operate and repair some of the damage but not all of it and her days of going for hikes or rides was over and also he told me it was going to cost 7000+ dollars. I may seem cruel but if was any of my kids or my wife I would go to the ends of the earth to take care of them but I was raised that, dogs are working animals and when they can not do the work, well we had her put to sleep.

Now my Rotty likes to go with me but if you have seen my photos he gets tired and has to ride, that was fine when he was a puppy but now he weighs over a hundred pounds and he rides well but the handling of the quad is somewhat harder. We do get some looks while going down the trails.

At last, I was joking about wanting a good dog, I was being sarcastic about the way sugarhead was looking for a girl on here and besides I am to the point where I can safely go out and buy new furniture and not have to worry about it being peed on or eaten. But thanks for the ideas on dog breeds. AlaskaBoy.

Old 03-15-2004, 02:42 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Originally posted by: AlaskaBoy
Hey while we are on the subject of asking for partners, I want to request a new dog. He has to be able to run all day behind the quad and keep a watchful eye out for bears at night and if one comes into camp he has to be able to lead him away from camp rather into the tent. Any good ones out there? AlaskaBoy.
I think CoyoteChaser can help you out!! (i think he is the dog raising guy)

Or Rex,,,but he's taken!!!!

Quick Reply: looking for adult female riding partner for adult male?