Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

looking for adult female riding partner for adult male?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2004, 01:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for adult female riding partner for adult male?

Hey sugar, do what I did. I found my wife at the grocery store and bought her a quad, it works. AlaskaBoy.

Old 03-30-2004, 03:27 PM
Pro Rider

I dunno...lol...I drove my G/F on the trike, poped it in 3rd gear, she wont even go near it now...woops...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]....but its a good thing, she wont touch it, my baby is in good hands [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2004, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider

thats cool the grocery store,I swear I keep thinking either the church or grocery store is where Ill find mine 2.Then again a nice stripper would be cool to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].Way NJ is going w riding places,i might just be looking for a gf an to ge rid of my quads.

Old 03-31-2004, 06:57 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey I'm a woman and I absolutely love to ride but my flippin husband would kill me...lol

Old 04-01-2004, 09:59 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Montie
Hey I'm a woman and I absolutely love to ride but my flippin husband would kill me...lol
Yeah, Husbands always seem to get in the way when I want to find a woman to ride with as well...... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Not to mention my wife.....

Old 04-02-2004, 12:17 AM
Trailblazer

Hey guys:

I know one other female who owns her own quad. Let's face it. There aren't too many female quad riders. You know what a girl likes to do? Shop. Go to the Mall. Most guys don't care for the mall. I can spend all day there shopping. Most guys only want to go with me for an hour or so. We all have different interests. Oh yeah, I have a quad and I like riding sometime.

Old 04-02-2004, 12:35 AM
Pro Rider

wellI guess u said it tracy very well said.THis thread is dead now i suppose.I wouldnt mind going to the mall w a girl it just gets $$$$$$.my reasoing why guys dont go,I have a few quads I wouldnt even expect a girl t have 1 just be open minded to it,and if she did thats cool too way cool.

Old 04-02-2004, 03:51 PM
Pro Rider

Hey...if you have no women to go riding with..its good!...my g/f sucks me dry of money..and get this...SHE complains that I bought a 3 wheeler...fixed it up...and its woth alot....rides and looks great....and she tells me I should die for that...YET...EVERYTIME we go to the mall...SHE HAS NO MONEY...no wonder why I cant afford school.....lol..I mean...I cant help I wanted one....but ahh.....unless you got money to spend...stick w/ the guys riding....and tracy..your right again!

Old 04-02-2004, 11:47 PM
Range Rover

Sorry man, I guese I lucked out. My wife rides very well, on a Raptor of all things! Keeps up with us guys everywhere we go minus just a few hill climbs.

Old 04-04-2004, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider

lets see I got 6 bikes to shw a gal how to ride,both 4 an 2 strokes ,both off road an on road an manual r automatic.I woulldnt mind teaching a gal I think it could be contsrued as romantic an having some close moments if ya know what I mean[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: looking for adult female riding partner for adult male?