Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2006, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Originally posted by: RTOYZ
Depends on what happens tomorrow, we may be able to make a quick run. My 10 Year old is testing for his Black Belt at 5:00am sat and will test untill 3:00. If he passes we are up to a riding celebration. Bear, when is that new 450 coming in????
Pat
I was told January. Then February. Now March. Hmmmm. Im losing hope. May wait to the 07 model is there, so the bugs are out of it.

Ride Sunday was a bit disappointing anyways. It was raining sideways. We had a few breaks and I got to ride Afterburners new Raptor 700 for the first time, before his project takes off. Thanks to Cycle Sports Salem!

Look for that one with Powroll doing the engine mods and more than likely, it will be dolled up to perfection with ALBA and Modquad goods!

My bikes carb finally bit it for good. The intake tube for the gas is all rusted out and corroded. Buying a new one soon. I borrowed a carb from TVI Power and sports, and unfortunately, forgot it at home on the bench. So the Raptor ride was my only ride.

Ken.

Old 01-26-2006, 11:31 AM
Pro Rider

Rain Rain go away!! I want to go to da beach and play!!!

Old 01-27-2006, 01:44 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey guys I just picked up an 85lt 250r this weekend. I have not owned a quad in a few years, and I cannot wait to ride. So maybe I will be able to meet up with you guys some time. I need some names of shops with good prices for my bike 85 suzuki lt250r.

I am looking for a pipe and some new tires and brake pads.

Looking forward to riding.

-David

Old 01-28-2006, 04:15 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: vwrabbit
Hey guys I just picked up an 85lt 250r this weekend. I have not owned a quad in a few years, and I cannot wait to ride. So maybe I will be able to meet up with you guys some time. I need some names of shops with good prices for my bike 85 suzuki lt250r.

-David
Welcome David! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I don't know of any shops specializing in the Zuk, but I am sure there are plenty of people here who can help!

Old 01-28-2006, 05:36 AM
Pro Rider

Hey 2fun, How's it going? I was the guy on the new 700R that chased you and the gal on the 250R around at Florence in Oct. Seen your post so I though I'd give you a shout. I'm going to be down in Florence on Feb 17th 18th & 19th for Pres day weekend. I had a blast riding with you in Oct maybe we can meet up and go for a ride if you going to be there that weekend? You won't reconize my 700R I have gave it a whole new look. I have a T-dub +4' swinger that should be here by next Weds then I'll be ready for some serious Duning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Take it easy

Old 01-29-2006, 05:18 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: vwrabbit

-David
For that bike, you would be better avoiding the local shops and hitting the online parts stores. You can find some bargains on older stuff for that bike! The dealer will still chage MSRP for anything. Also, give forum member Sandbomber and his new business a shot in about a week when he gets his store online.

www.on-dunes.com

We are hitting the dunes on Pres Day, guys weekend. You are welcome to join in. We are going to Florence and camping at Driftwood 2. Reservations for the campground are at reservationsnw. I had one of those original LT250s myself. One of the reasons I am getting the new Zuki! Fun bike. Enjoy.

Bear

Old 01-29-2006, 04:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27
Hey 2fun, How's it going? I was the guy on the new 700R that chased you and the gal on the 250R around at Florence in Oct. Seen your post so I though I'd give you a shout. I'm going to be down in Florence on Feb 17th 18th & 19th for Pres day weekend. I had a blast riding with you in Oct maybe we can meet up and go for a ride if you going to be there that weekend? You won't reconize my 700R I have gave it a whole new look. I have a T-dub +4' swinger that should be here by next Weds then I'll be ready for some serious Duning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Take it easy
Hey Randy! Nice to hear from you! I also had a great time riding around with your group. Thanks again for letting me tag along [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I am not sure if I will be able to make that trip or not. I will let you know as the time gets closer. If I can, I will.
You are the one I was racing on the beach correct?? Gotta hand it to you. You've got one fast Rappy!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] BTW, you'll love that extended swinger on the dunes!
I am not familiar with T-dub swingers?? Can you elaborate??

Old 01-29-2006, 07:34 PM
Pro Rider

I am not familiar with T-dub swingers?? Can you elaborate??
here's a link to his businessT-dub racing

Old 01-29-2006, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider

You are the one I was racing on the beach correct?? Gotta hand it to you. You've got one fast Rappy!!
That would be me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Your 450 hauls the mail as well[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

We swapped bikes and I got to see how well that extended swing arm worked on your 450, right then and there I decided I had to have one of those[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2006, 02:56 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27
You are the one I was racing on the beach correct?? Gotta hand it to you. You've got one fast Rappy!!
That would be me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Your 450 hauls the mail as well[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

We swapped bikes and I got to see how well that extended swing arm worked on your 450, right then and there I decided I had to have one of those[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You are going to love that new extended swinger!
Makes a HUGE difference, especially when climbing hills!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Just out of curiosity, what was the total for thswinger including bearing carrier, brake block off, brake caliper mount etc?? Also are you going with chrome?

Quick Reply: Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.