Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 01:08 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Motel should be fine. I haven't gone high class camping. You'll have to show me how to do that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The family may want to go then.

Old 01-02-2006, 03:49 AM
Pro Rider

Paulie,

The motel idea was for just that reason[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Maybe they will appreciate our winter craziness a bit more. Aaron is talking about putting his sand tires back on that monstrous 90 of his too to ride with us.LOL.

Ill call ya tuesday or if I get a chance tomorrow. Im going skiing at Skibowl 3pm to 10pm. Woo Hoo!

Happy New Year!

Ken

Old 01-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: hondablue
try this out ...it has links to all the washington areas including national forest orv trails
trail links click here
Linky no worky. Jonesing (pun intended) to find winter rides other than Sand Lake or the $100 (for the family) price tag of riding at Longview.

Old 01-04-2006, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider

Browns Camp in the Tillamook Forest off of Hwy 6 (milepost 32) is open. Jones Creek in Vancouver/Camas is closed (trails) but ppl still ride the forest roads. There are still open areas up in the Mt. Hood forest, just not on established Snowparks or snowmobile trails. (Closed to wheeled traffic Nov 1st). Let me know if you find any other legal places to ride locally. Id like to know!

Bear

Old 01-05-2006, 01:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'd like to find maps for the forest roads in SW WA, or hook up with someone (with kids) - to show us the ropes.
Just getting the kids started out in dirt around here and very unfamiliar with available trails/roads.

Old 01-07-2006, 10:08 AM
Pro Rider

try going to www.trailsource.com and find your local area.

I think the Gifford Pinchot office of the USFS would have the map you would want. Their HQ is here in Vancouver as well.

Also a great place to ride is at www.overthebarsgang.com Its a bit of a drive and $20.00 per vehicle, but great place to ride and the track was a blast. They had a small mx track just for kids only too. Its east of Troutdale in Washington. Click on the eddieville link on their site.

Keep in touch, I would be glad to invite you along on my next ride with Jr. (10yrs) rides a predator 90.

Bear

Old 01-13-2006, 09:11 AM
Pro Rider

Ok, unless it is an absolute tornado on Monday the 16th, I am riding at Sand Lake for a day ride. Anyone else interested in showing up. Paulie, Chris? Afterburner is going and breaking in his new 700 rapper. Call me on the celly.

Bear

Old 01-13-2006, 10:38 AM
Range Rover

Depends on what happens tomorrow, we may be able to make a quick run. My 10 Year old is testing for his Black Belt at 5:00am sat and will test untill 3:00. If he passes we are up to a riding celebration. Bear, when is that new 450 coming in????
Pat

Old 01-13-2006, 11:27 AM
Range Rover

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know, I'm selling my quads. I have a 99 Honda 440 with everything but suspension and swingarm, and it comes with a few helmits and riding gear, and an 05 yfz with about 2 grand into it. The yfz has a little over two years of warrenty left on it, but I can drop the warrenty if the buyer doesn't want it, and that lowers the price, I'm selling it for what I owe the bank. We want $11,500 for both ($4500 for the Honda, and $6900 for the yfz.) If you buy both we're gonna throw in our two place trailer also. Shoot me a pm if you're interested. It's really breakin my heart to sell 'em, but I can't afford them with school.

Old 01-13-2006, 12:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

Man that sux having to give it up. Doing it for the right reason though IMO.

I'm taking the kids (6 and 10) up to Rogers Camp tomorrow.
Yea, I know all the trails are closed, but at least the roads are open.
They're noobs anyway, so they don't need anything too technical.
Sure hope the rain gives us a break.

Quick Reply: Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.