Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 01:24 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Originally posted by: DSXBEAR
Hey you guys, STOP!!!! it. I mean, that pumping and bleeding stuff. Now the lil one went out to Eddieville last week and was whining about his brakes. I thought he was complaining about my adjustment of the brake lever until I tried to back it off the trailer...whoaaaa!!!! Wheres the brakes?

All that pumping and bleeding you guys did, it rubbed off on the poor lil guys brakes! LOL. Off to see the polaris dealer tomorrow for some new shoes. Thank god I dont have to pump and bleed anything with you two so mesmerised with eachother! ROFL!

Take care,

Ken [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Geeze bear.....
You make it sound like pumping and bleeding is a bad thing..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2006, 10:09 AM
Range Rover

You know, People are going to get the wrong idea.

Old 05-08-2006, 04:40 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RTOYZ
You know, People are going to get the wrong idea.
LOL!!! Thats what makes it so funny! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ok, Ok,...... so were were talking about BLEEDING BRAKES!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

BTW, it doesn't look like I'll be able to make it to the Mother's day ride. Too bad. I really wanted to see CoosBay again as it has been quite awhile since I was there last.

Old 05-08-2006, 10:14 AM
Range Rover

It looks like we will be in Winchester for Fathers day weekend with another great group of TI Members.

Old 05-09-2006, 02:09 AM
Pro Rider

I decided to cancel all riding for moms day weekend. I raced yesterday and it was way too much for my back to handle. So Id better lay off if I want to keep riding this summer. I guess I strained something in my neck and shoulders worse than I thought.

I am hoping to head to the sand at least one more time before Dunefest, but with this jump into racing, that takes about all of me. BTW Jr took 1st place in his first moto. It was his first time racing! Then he got too anxious and took a jump too hard. Landed and the wheel sunk into the mud and he turned her over. Slowed his gain on the leader to 4th place. Couldnt get caught up and took 4th in the 2nd moto. Took 3rd for the overall.

Now I am realizing how much that 3rd is going to cost me. Suspension. Tires. Tuning. etc. Phew, those lil minis aint cheap!

Hope all is going well with everyone else.

Bear.

Old 05-09-2006, 02:18 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RTOYZ
It looks like we will be in Winchester for Fathers day weekend with another great group of TI Members.
I will have to take a closer look at Fathers day weekend!
Isn't that in June??

Bear,
Thats cool that your little one is doing so well racing!
Take care of yourself too! Need to keep your body in one piece for dune trips!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2006, 10:46 AM
Range Rover

Glad to hear about jr. Bear. sounds like he is turning out to be a little grizzley. Here is what your shopping list should look like bear.
new suspension for jr.
hot motor mods for jr.
tires and bead locks for jr.
bandage wrap(bear)
back brace(bear)
joint juice(bear)
We still love ya bear, and I promise we will wait for you and ride easy for you on any ride you want to go on with us.

Old 05-14-2006, 06:25 AM
Pro Rider

It is killing me to stay off of the bike this weekend, knowing that you all are out having fun. I tore into the clutch of the predator today for some much needed maintenence. Man, was it neglected. Had barnicles growing inside on the aluminum!

Got to get it ready for next weekends races. The LTR is so much easier to work with!

Hope you moms have a super Mothers Day! Thanks for all that you do! And for letting us ride! And for riding with us!

Bear

Old 05-15-2006, 11:00 PM
Range Rover

It was a great ride. Wish you were there Bear & 2fun.

Old 05-22-2006, 02:56 AM
Pro Rider

Had a great race today. Placed 5th, then 3rd. Other production class I took 2nd twice. Back is feeling so much better! Im back to my normal self now, it feels! Looking forward to next weekend at Longview on ?Sunday?

Anybody interested?

Bear

Quick Reply: Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.