Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

DAM RYDERS

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2004, 11:20 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DAM RYDERS

This is the new thread for the Salina Dam Ryders..This will be a thread to hang out and schedule weekend rides and trips to the dunes Etc.. Meet new area riders and get updates on club news..

Old 12-12-2004, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Just wondering why a new post on it? I figured if we kept it on one post like the other 91 posts on it...it would show lots of interest and such on it...people could keep up with your efforts of cleaning it up and caring...just a thought...no biggie though...

Old 12-12-2004, 08:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Well it is because I am getting a group together and as of now it is called the Dam Ryders.. And I was hoping that everyone would use this one and let the other thread be deleted and that way it doesnt really say where the riding area is for the fear of over crowding.. This site is kinda going to be a home base untill I can get a website up and running..

Old 12-12-2004, 09:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

We'll be there! Well, I guess I should have said been there. We're back already. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

It was a good day. Trails were nice, weather was great, racing was good, and bike ran awesome.

Buck

Old 12-12-2004, 09:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Ya It was a GREAT day to ride for sure.. It was pretty cool having that many quads hitting the trails at the same time.. You can make trails quick like that..I cant wait to see the Video Don J filmed.. My little 400 eating your Big Bad YFZ off the line ALL DAY BABY LOL...

Old 12-12-2004, 09:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Ahhh...I see...

Old 12-13-2004, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Originally posted by: Spudss
Ya It was a GREAT day to ride for sure.. It was pretty cool having that many quads hitting the trails at the same time.. You can make trails quick like that..I cant wait to see the Video Don J filmed.. My little 400 eating your Big Bad YFZ off the line ALL DAY BABY LOL...
Ya bastage. I can't believe how well that thing gets off the line. You make me earn it that's for sure.

Let me know when you get that video. I'd like to know how it turns out.

Buck

Old 12-13-2004, 12:50 AM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

I will do that if it is good and shows me tearing you off the line I will email it onto you for safe keeping LOL Pm me your email address..

Old 12-14-2004, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default DAM RYDERS

Whos all riding this weekend??

Buck,
Are you and your guys riding this weekend?? I havent been able to contact my GRDA guy to find out any more info. on if they have been to the dam to look at the progress or not.. I am also going to ask if we can bring semi-heavy equipment down and repair the Drag strip and the Mx track and maybe some of the rougher roads..

Old 12-14-2004, 10:14 PM
LMF
Trailblazer
Default DAM RYDERS

I don't think we will be there this weekend. The dragstrip does need some rock removal or I need a faster bike. I need a raise so I can get the 720 kit.

Quick Reply: DAM RYDERS