Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Cecil County Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 04:32 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cecil County Maryland

hey be kind to us eaglesfans [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img], most of what u hear is all hype, i,ve been a season ticket holder for 11 years. and i have always been kind to everyone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. very rarley have i seen much and when i do see a little something something its blown WAY outta porportion. but yes we have plenty of drunks there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. and the holding cell and judge are gone now lol.

ANYWAY! im new to the forums and to ATVin. and i wanted to see if anyone here has ridin the hatfeild mccoy trails, im planning a trip there in april.

thanks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2006, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider

Well if we ever do make it to an Eagles game I will have to sit in your section. LOL. It is kinda strange though that they are the only stadium I know of in the country that had a jail in the stadium? I have not been to H.M yet, but I would love to go. I wish it was not so far away.

Old 01-10-2006, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider

You all have utility quads and hatfeild mcoy is fun for utility riders but theres to much rocks for me. I think I'll go to jersey and play in the sand. It's shorter ride 2.

Old 01-10-2006, 10:40 PM
Trailblazer

yea us eaglesfans did start the jail box tradition [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img], but the radiers and the jets soon followed, which both of them still have there jails. I bought a polaris trail boss for my first ATV and i have alot of acreage on our farm woods mostly and theres no trails i just run over downed trees and run smaller ones over, its great!! but im hoping to be ready by then, i just bought a set of XCTs just to ride H/M trails lol.

nice to meet you peoples and im sure i may be running into you guys due to my buddy always riding in western MD in greenridge or savage river.

Old 01-10-2006, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

How far are you from Cecil County? My fiance has a skid loader so if you are close enough I'm sure we could work something out like he helps you make some trails and you let us ride w/ you. Eventhough you are an Eagles fan I think we could overlook that. LOL. We would even sign a liability waiver. When do you plan on riding in Western MD again? We will be going to Deep Creek Lake for a ski trip in Feb. It would be fun to have some other people to ride w/ although unfortunately for everyone that is coming on the ski trip w/ us they do not have ATV's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We go out to Western Maryland alot though so maybe we could meet up some time? Have you heard of Kitzmier? Not sure if I spelled that right.

Old 01-11-2006, 03:05 AM
Trailblazer

well we live allllllllll the way down in calvert on the cheasapeake. i think when it gets warm, we are gonna grab some chain saws and start cutting crap out of the way lol. i dont know where much is in western MD even thou me and the wifey travel much, last time i went to western MD was when i was in 4-H and we went to some camp called the rocks??? like in 1983 lol!! me and my friend are in our early 30s 3 kids a peice and do civil war reneacting. so now we are trying to fit this in to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. i will say this i seem to be having more fun buying stuff for my ATV then getting a chance to ride it lol. and to tell the truth, even tho i will sure to get some ribbin for it lol, we are mostly fair weather drivers, if its cold, snowy or rainy, where playing online games lol. anyone using a winch?? any recomendations??

Old 01-11-2006, 11:43 AM
Pro Rider

Ok you are down alot farther than me. I live where the Cheseapeake Bay starts out at. I have never been to Calvert County but I am sure it is pretty. Anywhere along the bay is pretty for the most part. I would imagine it takes you as long to get out to Western Maryland as it does us looking at the map? If they would put in a freeway right at the PA/MD border it would sure make our trip alot quicker! It must take you a long time to get to the Eagles stadium? I'm surprised you are not a Ravens or Redskins fan? Altough I am also surprised that Jeff is a Cowboys fan. As for the winch I got mine for an extra $69 when I bought my quad so I am not really sure what is the best. You should do a search for winch and I'm sure you will find some discussions on the issue.

Old 01-11-2006, 06:38 PM
Pro Rider

warren winch

Old 01-11-2006, 06:44 PM
Pro Rider

420Pimp,
What are the Pine barrens like and how far are they from Cecil County. How many miles of trails are we talking and is it legal? If not is it patroled? Did you get your quad fixed yet?

Old 01-11-2006, 09:26 PM
Trailblazer

well all my family is mostly from philly, so its no fun living in redskins and down here, but i still wear my jerseys almost everyday. Ok i went out and bought me a truck today so my ATV is now mobile!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. so megan your up at the top of the cheasapeake, near belair ?? i go up that way alot kinda to antique shop in harve da grace. any beaches near you allow ATV riding?? anyone done the majestic trail systems in PA?

Quick Reply: Cecil County Maryland