Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Any places for a weeks worth of riding?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 08:28 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any places for a weeks worth of riding?

I live in CO and for the best riding we go to South west area of UT. Most of the town are ATV friendly. If you want to realy have fun riding put a small tent and bed roll on the back of the ATV and start riding. Go into town get some food or hit the reserant get gas and move on, or get a motel.

Do a search for Richfield Jamboree and check there riding area. They list the trails that they use. Or do the Jamboree on the 3 week of September. They have one ride that is call the "Mountain Man" You leave on Tuesday and return on Friday. You need a tent and sleeping bag. they stop in a different town each day to get gas food and move on. People come from Germany and Australy to do the ride.

The mountain man ride is not for wimpsssssss. check out there sight Richfield Jamboree.

Ran into a single male rider on the trail there last year and he had been riding for over 2 week. Now that is what I call a MOUNTAIN MAN. He did get a motel about every 3 day to get a shower.

Old 03-24-2006, 08:38 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any places for a weeks worth of riding?

One of these days I will make it past Colorado to utah but I havent been able to do it yet. I just keep going back to Taylor every time. In Utah it is nice that most of the towns are ATV freindy but I realy dont want to go into town when I am riding but it would be handy to get gas and food. Thats why I like Taylor. Gas and food availible out in the midle of nowhere. Dont have to go back into town at all. I could be a hermit with no problems, I just cant convince the wife its a good idea.