Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Riding in So.East Massachusetts

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007 | 09:46 PM
FYN
Trailblazer
Default Riding in So.East Massachusetts

Good Point !!!

Old 08-29-2007 | 04:07 PM
Weekend Warrior

thats a very good point sorry bout that. but ive never had a problem at all, by them

Old 10-11-2007 | 02:00 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey, what's up everyone. I'm from the south east mass area also. I'm in the fall river area. Anyone know of any good spots in this area?? I'm willing to travel a lil if it's good riding.

I know this stuff is prob monitored by local EPA's. So if anyone knows about riding locations, let's talk through private messages.

Ohh, and the EPA can't bust you're chops for parking on private property. That is the local PD's problem. EPA's bust chops because everyone is afraid of them. You can park and ride on private property without EPA's bothering you. The worst they can do is say you're trespassing on private property. But if there's no signs stating no trespassing, then they can only contact the property owner to notify them of people riding on there and the owner will have to say he doesn't want you there. Then the EPA can have you removed and bust you chops.

I went through this in North Dartmouth, ma. There used to be a track that we went to every weekend. The EPA's would come once in a while and try to write tickets and impound the unregistered machines. After looking into it, I found out that they can't do squat on private property as long as the owner says it's ok. We don't ride there anymore because it got trashed from people drinking, partying, and dumping there.

Old 07-15-2011 | 04:13 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default i know a place to ride

Theres a great sandpit behind kahains furniture on route 44, take the side road out behind kahains, turn left at the end of that road, and follow that to the end, you'll pass a dirt trail thats kinda overgrown its on the left side near the end of the road, theres a turnaround at the end of the road for trailers and stuff too, its full of trails and a decent sized sand pit

Old 07-16-2011 | 04:31 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by quadkid250
Theres a great sandpit behind kahains furniture on route 44, take the side road out behind kahains, turn left at the end of that road, and follow that to the end, you'll pass a dirt trail thats kinda overgrown its on the left side near the end of the road, theres a turnaround at the end of the road for trailers and stuff too, its full of trails and a decent sized sand pit
You guys should PM each other on riding spots with all the directions,,like CRaZy STEVE said,, there Watching you!

Old 07-17-2011 | 12:45 PM
Range Rover

There is some riding to be had in MA. Lets not lose the few places we have that don't bother us. PM's work best for networking.

Old 07-17-2011 | 05:24 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

Originally Posted by vp6799
Ohh, and the EPA can't bust you're chops for parking on private property. That is the local PD's problem. EPA's bust chops because everyone is afraid of them. You can park and ride on private property without EPA's bothering you. The worst they can do is say you're trespassing on private property. But if there's no signs stating no trespassing, then they can only contact the property owner to notify them of people riding on there and the owner will have to say he doesn't want you there. Then the EPA can have you removed and bust you chops.
that's incorrect-

DEM / PD can and will ticket you $250+ for riding an unregistered atv on ANY private property even if your own property- new mass atv laws. I know this for a fact, because it happened to me today- and I have a shiny new $250 ticket to deal with now.

absolutely no one can ride an atv if under 10.
16 years or under only up to 90cc.
every atv MUST be registered- even if riding on private property.

a cop can simply stop you on a drive by- and ask to see your reg, even on your own property.

it's a pathetic and greed driven law- but it's the current law in mass.

Old 07-20-2011 | 05:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

hey troyboy68, the place behind kahains is never monitored by anyone, most of the people living right next to the pit either ride there themselves or dont care if people ride there, i go there a lot

Old 07-21-2011 | 12:33 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Beerrgut

i just checked on the evpo website. it still lists that the machine doesnt have to be reg if you are using it on your own property. once you go off it has to be reg. even if you have landowner permission on private property.