Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Riding in Nova Scotia.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2001, 04:54 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My wife and I are planning a short trip to Maine and over to Nova Scotia. Is there anyone that rents quads? If not, how about snowmobiles? I have never ridden one but would love to try.

We are avid atv fans down here, and love to get out on the trails whenever and wherever we can. I've never been to Nova Scotia, but have been told that it's beautiful. We would like to see some of the scenery that the average joe tourist doesn't get to see. I know here in Kentucky, that the scenery when you get off the beaten path is much nicer than what you see from the roads. As I expect it is anywhere....

If anyone has any ideas or tips to make our trip better, please let me know.

Thanks,

Old 01-11-2001, 10:20 AM
Trailblazer

I'm on the east coast of Nova Scotia, I'm not sure if you want to travel this far. But I'm sure you will find beautiful trails where you land. Sorry I can provide any specifics on where to ride, but you can start at http://www.atvans.com (the website of the provincial assocation). There is also a link there for a trails locator page. You might want to get in touch with some local clubs on the west coast of the province. They can probably point you in the right direction.

Old 01-14-2001, 03:57 AM
Range Rover

Thank you for your reply. I checked out the website that you recommended. So far, still no place to rent out ATVs or Snowmobiles. The website was very informative though. It sounds like you guys are very organized up there, with all of the clubs, trails and such. Thanks again and I hope to be able to take advantage of the beautiful trails in about a month or two....