Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 06:28 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Good evning Psar..

Old 03-18-2009, 07:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Josh and I talked tonight and we both feel we should meet up in North Bend at 5:00am. We need to be at the shop at 4:00am and shove off by 4:15am. Everybody should have their quad up there Saturday</end quote></div>

Damn! That's early! Who's bringing the coffee?</end quote></div>

Getting up that early is for old people.

Or Poker Run Warroirs</end quote></div>

Hey now easy on the old people. I wake @ 3am everyday & I'M NOT OLD.............................2MNYpipe up if needed!</end quote></div>

Not excactly a spring chicken, though?</end quote></div>

Smartazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nice changing of the wording there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I'm sure Karl will be piping in anytime haha

Old 03-18-2009, 07:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: hondablue and my cowboy boots...</end quote></div> Back in the 70's down south, we'd call you a Kicker</end quote></div> That was when you were in your 30's right??</end quote></div>
Yee Freakin Haw Cotton Eyed Joe Name:  giddyup.gif
Views: 23
Size:  809 Bytes

Old 03-18-2009, 08:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Josh and I talked tonight and we both feel we should meet up in North Bend at 5:00am. We need to be at the shop at 4:00am and shove off by 4:15am. Everybody should have their quad up there Saturday</end quote></div> Damn! That's early! Who's bringing the coffee?</end quote></div> Getting up that early is for old people [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img] Or Poker Run Warroirs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Well, I hear no complaints from you, so looks like we'll see you in North Bend at 5:00am

Old 03-18-2009, 08:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250 How many of us are going to the Poker run?</end quote></div>
Jay
Brian
Jayna
Josh
Jenna
Chris
Larry
Marc
Karl

Old 03-18-2009, 08:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
Josh and I talked tonight and we both feel we should meet up in North Bend at 5:00am. We need to be at the shop at 4:00am and shove off by 4:15am. Everybody should have their quad up there Saturday [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>
Damn! That's early! Who's bringing the coffee?</end quote></div>
Getting up that early is for old people[IMG]i/expressions/devil.gif" border="0[/IMG]
Or Poker Run Warroirs[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>
Hey now easy on the old people [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG] I wake @ 3am everyday [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] & I'M NOT OLD............................................... ......2MNY you stay out of this LOL [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

I think your B-day is coming up sometime soon...

My doctor retired so I found a new doc. Went in for a physical, when he walked through the door, I just about walked out. He couldn't have been more than 25 or 26, looked like a boy. I said to myself, he has an education and knows more about being a doctor than I do... I interviewed him during the exam. Turned out ok... I have normal blood pressure, weight is a little high, etc. Thought everything was going well until he picked up his pad of paper and stated these words before scribing... "Guys your age, we like to have you take..." WTF???!!! When did this happen?

I don't want a freakin' word out of you DM! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2009, 08:25 PM
Trailblazer

Afternoon all. I wish I could go with you folk this weekend, but the kids are playing so many sports I can't get away. Have a great ride hope to see some pic's from this ride. Be safe.

Old 03-18-2009, 09:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz Thought everything was going well until he picked up his pad of paper and stated these words before scribing... "Guys your age, we like to have you take..." WTF???!!! When did this happen? I don't want a freakin' word out of you DM! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Name:  laughoff.gif
Views: 17
Size:  9.6 KB Here's a cold one for ya old man Name:  cheers444.gif
Views: 16
Size:  866 Bytes

Old 03-18-2009, 09:24 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dode Afternoon all. I wish I could go with you folk this weekend, but the kids are playing so many sports I can't get away. Have a great ride hope to see some pic's from this ride. Be safe.</end quote></div>
We'll be thinking of you, have fun with your kids, I'll be sure and take a couple of pictures [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Hey Karl,

Will you be making it to North Bend early with the rest of us?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread