Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 10:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250 Went out to Tahuya yesterday. Sure was packed! But we had a good time and things are surprisingly dry out there.</end quote></div>
What condition are the trails in? Are some of them still closed due to the bridges being out?</end quote></div> Just a short part of the mission creek trail. That bridge has been out for over a year now. Other than that the trails are in good shape.</end quote></div>
I wouldn't mind making a trip out there, let me know next time you go. Of course I'll be alittle slower because of the Grizzly, so if you think I'll slow you down too much, I understand, sniffle sniffle [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2008, 10:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27 Well hell Hap.....that's why your getting poor fuel milage, your running gas in them damn things [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] </end quote></div>
Hell, with the price of diesel running 87 Arco isn't such a bad idea [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2008, 10:40 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27 Well hell Hap.....that's why your getting poor fuel milage, your running gas in them damn things [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] </end quote></div>
On second thought, no wonder my quad loses races and my F350 gets crappy mileage, got the fuels backwards [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2008, 11:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'm getting 15-17 mpg on mine unloaded.
Trailer I'm towing it just at 10,000 lbs, not sure what the mileage is cause I don't wanna look, but I'd guess it's right around 10.
Got 37,000 miles on it in 1-1/2 years. Will be pushing 40ish when I get back fron Nevada next week ....ggggrrrrrrrr.....

Out to wash the truck, hopefully get some sleep at work tonight, busy morning, then hope to be on the road to Nevada by 1:30 tomorrow.....
Just hope we don't get into any nasty weather................

Everybody have a good weekend.....

Old 02-19-2008, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250 Went out to Tahuya yesterday. Sure was packed! But we had a good time and things are surprisingly dry out there.</end quote></div>

What condition are the trails in? Are some of them still closed due to the bridges being out?</end quote></div> Just a short part of the mission creek trail. That bridge has been out for over a year now. Other than that the trails are in good shape.</end quote></div>

I wouldn't mind making a trip out there, let me know next time you go. Of course I'll be alittle slower because of the Grizzly, so if you think I'll slow you down too much, I understand, sniffle sniffle [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I will definetly keep you in mind. SLow isn't so bad. Just means you have to catch up![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Have you ever heard of "Toes" out past Ellensberg? Some friends from work went there last weekend and had a blast. They ride bikes and I guess it's about 4 or 5 different trypes of tracks. They plan on going Sunday and asked me to come a long. Will see what the weather is like.

Old 02-20-2008, 12:06 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

I wouldn't mind making a trip out there, let me know next time you go. Of course I'll be alittle slower because of the Grizzly, so if you think I'll slow you down too much, I understand, sniffle sniffle [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

I will definetly keep you in mind. SLow isn't so bad. Just means you have to catch up![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif" border="0[/IMG] Have you ever heard of "Toes" out past Ellensberg? Some friends from work went there last weekend and had a blast. They ride bikes and I guess it's about 4 or 5 different trypes of tracks. They plan on going Sunday and asked me to come a long. Will see what the weather is like.</end quote></div>

I have heard of Toe's from others also just not made it over there yet. Probably from now till June is the best as long as the pass is decent.

Old 02-20-2008, 12:13 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun

I'm getting 15-17 mpg on mine unloaded.

Trailer I'm towing it just at 10,000 lbs, not sure what the mileage is cause I don't wanna look, but I'd guess it's right around 10.

Got 37,000 miles on it in 1-1/2 years. Will be pushing 40ish when I get back fron Nevada next week ....ggggrrrrrrrr.....

Out to wash the truck, hopefully get some sleep at work tonight, busy morning, then hope to be on the road to Nevada by 1:30 tomorrow.....

Just hope we don't get into any nasty weather................

Everybody have a good weekend.....</end quote></div>

Drive Safe Sean!
And tell Ashley that Jakie and I say good luck and we are rooting for her to beat Ze'vyer especially in the Sport class.

Old 02-20-2008, 06:57 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun Got 37,000 miles on it in 1-1/2 years. Will be pushing 40ish when I get back fron Nevada next week ....ggggrrrrrrrr.....</end quote></div>
I feel your pain, I've got 9,100 miles in 20 months, gotta get back on my bicycle for the summer and keep those miles off the truck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Have a great trip to Nevada [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2008, 06:59 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 02-20-2008, 07:01 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Rod says Mornin PSAR from Chelan Falls

He's working 7/24 over there, so Hi Ho Hi Ho [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread