Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 06:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed Anyone know a place to buy LED tail lights for trailers at less than ridiculous prices? Need some, some jerk stole mine. The round kind that mount with the rubber ring like you see in trucks all the time.</end quote></div>
Sorry to hear theives paid you a visit [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

At work, we never had a problem with tail lights, until we put LEDs on, then poof, they started disappearing like Happa at breakfast paying time, we went back to normal bulb tail lights and haven't had a problem since.

Old 01-24-2008, 07:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen Fast Eddie was actually first on the scene helping the guy that rolled. Good to see him. Small world. Thanks Eddie!</end quote></div>
What I meant was, is Fast Eddy a Paramedic or was he just driving in the area and came upon the accident?

Old 01-24-2008, 07:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

At the rate we going now, we'll have over 102,000 posts in 4 yrs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

We'll probably be starting a new thread in 2 yrs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2008, 07:25 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RealtorRider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay
Got in an accident on the way to work this morning. I am fine. Airbags deployed, had a good 125' skid mark so I wasn't going 55 when I actually hit the dumbass and rolled him over completely. Saturn is even worse for wear now. Have to do some fixing now and figure out how to replace the airbags.
Hwy 9 and Lundeen Pkwy. I was heading south had the green light, so was going 55mph. Doorknob was in the LEFT TURN lane to turn towards Lake Stevens and as I got to where the lane splits to head up to Frontier Village, he decides to pull out into the left lane. I thought he was just pulling out to go straight up the hill instead of taking the left. NOOOOO, as I moved right to go around him, he keeps pulling right and I locked up everything, but couldn't get back left enough to miss him. Hit his hitch at a right angle and sent him around and completely over and back onto his passenger side. My airbags deployed so I was sucking that nasty smoke and trying to figure out what I needed to grab if the car was on fire. It wasn't, but those airbags smoke ALOT!
Anyway, I am fine. Not at fault either. Fast Eddie was actually first on the scene helping the guy that rolled. Good to see him. Small world. Thanks Eddie!</end quote></div>
I just have to ask, Any PICS??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Glad your OK!</end quote></div>

LMAO
Good one Bill!

Jayna, we're glad you're OK.
Oh, and did you get any pics?

Old 01-24-2008, 07:28 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed

Anyone know a place to buy LED tail lights for trailers at less than ridiculous prices? Need some, some jerk stole mine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] The round kind that mount with the rubber ring like you see in trucks all the time.</end quote></div>

jcwhitney.com?

Old 01-24-2008, 08:26 PM
Pro Rider

Jayna,

Glad your ok! I'm sure you will feel something in the next few days. Did you get any pics?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2008, 08:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed Anyone know a place to buy LED tail lights for trailers at less than ridiculous prices? Need some, some jerk stole mine. The round kind that mount with the rubber ring like you see in trucks all the time.</end quote></div>
Sorry to hear theives paid you a visit
At work, we never had a problem with tail lights, until we put LEDs on, then poof, they started disappearing like Happa at breakfast paying time, we went back to normal bulb tail lights and haven't had a problem since.</end quote></div>

When we were living in Issaquah I had two sets of LEDs stolen off the boat trailer while fishing on Lake Sammamish. Always during the week when I was the only one using the parking area. Took the trailer out there empty the following week and set in the brush and waited. Got some very nice pictures of the young fellows taking the third set. Called the police and they arrived prior to the kids taking off. Got that set of lights back and cash for the others.

You may have a good point, I've got bulb type lamps and might as well use them.

Old 01-24-2008, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

Jayna, glad to hear your ok. Accidents are never fun, that's for sure! I thought after the airbag deploys on a car, it is automatically totalled, because you can't "reuse" them?

No the car is not automatically totalled, just have to get a new airbag, the cost of wich may total the car depending on it's value.

Old 01-24-2008, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider

Jayna Glad your O.K.
Get any pic's? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2008, 09:19 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

FireRider, did you see our posts last week about heading down to the dunes real early on the 23rd for our April trip?
We will actually be spending Wed. night the 23rd at Honeyman State Park on the Florence dunes. We plan on getting there early enough to have at least a half days riding.
Larry and Val are in site # 371, I'm in #406 and Jayna is in #408. As of this morning 410 and 412 we're still available.
I am planning on leaving my house around 2-2:30 AM on the 23rd.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread