Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 02:29 PM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We are headed to Sandlake on the 9th of June for 4 days, Eric bougth a Banshee and we need to try it out. He wants to sell the Razr for 8500.00 to buy a street bike.

Old 06-17-2009, 05:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by warriorqueen
Morning PSAR!

That's funny Kym. LMAO

Last day for Lake Stevens too. My nephew is excited, but next year he is a freshman, so he's not excited about that.

I got a 94 honda accord last night. Well I'm buying it tonight but my bro told him that I wanted it and we agreed on a price. It has 119k miles and has a good body on it, seems to run good. It's in Totem Lake so just got to go home get somebody and come back down to get it. It needs a good wash, from it sitting so long.
Congrats on the new car what happened to getting a tow rig though? I know it's probably $$ & gas mileage you'll LOVE the mileage on the Honda!!! It will probably take you awhile to get used to it on the freeway I know it did me when I went from my suburban to my car haha, wasn't sitting way up like I was used to! You'll have to post pics

Old 06-17-2009, 05:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Originally Posted by Dazeys
We are headed to Sandlake on the 9th of June for 4 days, Eric bougth a Banshee and we need to try it out. He wants to sell the Razr for 8500.00 to buy a street bike.
You must mean the 9th of JULY???? unless you can go back in time, boy that'd be nice huh haha j/k

Old 06-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Evening PSAR!

Sounds like everyone is having a good time and making progress. Must be fun to have time to do that kind of thing. Don't think I've ever been as busy as since I retired and came back to the farm. But we are making progress.

SWMBO saw the Vet today, seems she has some kind of sinus infection that is going around. Just makes you feel like crud and you have a low grade fever and no energy. Got some pills that are supposed to cure the problem in about a week. Hope they work, I miss having my partner up and about.

Going to Portland in the morning finally, have been putting it off day by day for about a week. Picking up a bunch of trees and a post hole digger with a 10" auger to dig tree holes. Way easier than digging them by hand and you can get places you can't get a tractor mounted post hole digger into. Getting 6" and 4" augers as well for building fence in hillside areas. I'm getting allergic to shovels and clam shell diggers.

Anyone want an old Dodge pickup with a blown up slant 6? Has a four speed and a reasonably good body. Yours for the dragging off. All tires hold air and are in reasonable shape. Guy that was going to take it never came back so I still have one old pickup to get rid of. Pale yellow and white.

Time to shut the garden water off, blowing so hard about half the water is ending up in Benton County I do believe.

Mike

Old 06-18-2009, 06:40 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 06-18-2009, 08:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 06-18-2009, 09:03 AM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes, July 9th. I think I have gone back in time with my quads. An 86 lt250r and an 87 lt250r.

Old 06-18-2009, 09:39 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 06-18-2009, 10:19 AM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

Thanks DM. I lied it's a 96. LOL I looked at so many vehicles I was getting them mixed up. Yea it's weird being really low, and I was driving in the slow lane from 522 all the way to 520. I got to get my confidence up before I'm in that fast lane again. LOL
The reason I got the car instead of a tow rig is because I need to pay my credit cards off or close to that. I have been using my cards for fuel on my Tahoe and they are higher than I would like. I'm going to HOPEFULLY keep this car for awhile. Once I get the cars paid down some, save some money for a down payment, then I'll go out and get a newer 4 runner or Tahoe, but still have the honda for a commuter to work. It seems to be a nice car. I'm not use to all the shifting it does, but that's a 4 cyl I guess. It needs a good scrub on it, as it pretty much sat and was only drove very seldom. You can see dirt and tree crud in the cracks and around the lights, truck, windows. The inside has some burn holes on the seats, but overall has good interior. I need to get it detailed as it looks like they tried to clean the seats and floor but didn't do that great of a job. I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow.

Now I have a question about transferring the title. The only gave me receipts for the work that was done on the car and the TOP half of the title. She signed it where it says she hereby releases all interest and she wrote the sale's price on it. I have never bought a car privately, so I wasn't sure on what they had to give me, to transfer. After I left there, my bro said that I should get a bill of sale. I called them back and asked them to put a note under the wipers so when I came back to get the car I would have everything. They never did the bill of sale. She said that she was going to transfer it on her end after I left. So do I need a bill of sale to transfer or will the title work?

Old 06-18-2009, 11:04 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

If the title is signed by the seller and they wrote in the sale amount, that should be good enough.
Used to be you needed a bill of sale because the title had no place to write the amount of sale and the bill of sale showed the amount.
Now days there is no way to "low ball" the sales amount to save on tax, the licensing agency will look up the value of the vehicle on their computer and charge tax accordingly.
The seller sends in the bottom half of the title showing that they sold it and to release them from any liabity should you not transfer the title and happen to get in an accident.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread