Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 09:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

mornin PSAR...I miss Rod's HI HO HI HO.

Well off to see how my guys do on their tests today ( he says w fingers crossed)... The Training Chief made it clear that he did not do any of the training so he can't be to blame if any thing goes wrong... but of course he will be first in line to take credit after it all goes good...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...Just like a department head.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2008, 09:30 AM
Pro Rider

Good morning PSAR. TIme to brace myself - junior high + valentines day = crazy week. I tried to stand back and laugh at the nuttiness so it doesn't drive me bonkers. The LAST thing my little darlings have on their minds right now is physics. Can't say that I blame them - I have dunes on mine [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2008, 10:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 02-12-2008, 10:40 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

How do you measure sand tires? I can look to see what mine are but I don't understand the 4/110.</end quote></div>

4/110 is the bolt pattern. Correct me if I am wrong, but it's 4 bolt holes with a 110cm measurement which is diagonal bolt to bolt? Anyway Honda and Suzuki have 4/110 on the rears, Yamaha have 4/115(I think), etc.</end quote></div>

I will have to keep that in mind. Thanks! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2008, 11:02 AM
Pro Rider

Good Morning PSAR!

Did the one half of the house make it through the night?

Old 02-12-2008, 11:07 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

Old 02-12-2008, 11:48 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Rod says, if you shower at Chelan County Park, put in 75 cents, 50 cents gets it started but won't get the job done. Nothing like being all soapy and digging in your pants looking for a couple of quarters [img][/img]</end quote></div>

MAYBE $1 IF YOU NAME IS JIM [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2008, 12:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well I think the house survived the night, contractor is here now I hear his little toter toting around [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] i'm not going out this morning I DON'T WANNA DO HARD LABOR LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] naw gotta get Trev ready for school he is feeling lots better today, he was sick yesterday so off to school for him!!

Thanks Bill [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] yeah the pics really don't do justice do they haha

Larry, I had JUST said to Bill "be careful don't fall on your Bill" & not 2 sec. later there he goes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] bbbtats did the same thing, I'm telling you the ONLY way to walk around here is w/ rubber boots nothing else gets traction!!!

DID I SAY I LOVE MUDD [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] haha j/k bout ready to just go CRAZY on the Kodiak in it all LOL now that would be fun cuz I'd be slinging it for a long way [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Well gotta throw Trev in the shower so have a great day all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2008, 12:38 PM
Pro Rider

Good Morning PSAR!

Old 02-12-2008, 01:00 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy Anyone in the Northend have a set of 4/110 sand tires available for loan?</end quote></div>

You going to the dunes? Aren't those Yami rims?</end quote></div>

Yes, I am going to the dunes. TP gave me a call and said his brother had to pull out of the trip, so he had an open seat. 4/110 is Honda / Suzy / Kawi / Arctic Cat.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread